Virtumonde please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I been having lots of trouble with my machine and of course I cant get rid of it :( it is now tryign to prevent me from going onto helpful sites and my background has changed...please help tho if you can i really dont have the money to take it back into the shop as i already purchased a new fan and this came up afterwards, I have had it before a good while back and i know it can be fixed just im to dumb to know how...thanks, idk i picked up more than a few types of virtumonde and other crud mixed in any help would be appreciated :(

Here is my Hijacklog...i think you guys want this to

Download the following 4 tools, and print these instructions

1. Download VundoFix; Trojan.Vundo Removal Tool; VirtumundoBeGone and ComboFix.
2. Go Offline - pull the cable network, turn off wireless card, turn off your modem.
3. Restart computer and press F8 to run Windows in Safe Mode
4. Run VundoFix.. Click on the Scan for Vundo. Scanning will begin, which takes a long time. In the white box will display the names of infected files. After the scan is complete click Remove Vundo, removal will begin. Confirm by clicking Yes. The application should ask for permission to restart your computer - click Yes. Start Windows in Safe Mode again.
5. Run FixVundo. Click Start, and then follow the instructions. It should be noted that this application can deal only with older mutations Vundo (Virtumonde).
6. Run VirtumondoBeGone. Click Continue and wait for the report.
7. Run ComboFix. Then, in the two windows that appear click Yes, and start scanning and removal of any Vundo (Virtumonde) infection. During this operation, you are not allowed to move the mouse or perform other actions. After the scan is complete, program will show a text file - a report from the program's action.
8. Restart computer and run Windows normally.
9. Attach the report

well here is the bad thing i just found out, i can go into safe mode "if" I get lucky and when i finally got in it with the desktop icons popping up i couldnt run vundo or any of it due to the programs not responding... i cant open up task manager due to administrator for some reason and im lucky enough if i can get the desktop to pop up when i start normally...i done vundo and vundobegone before and they never showed anything in the past

here is what malware bytes picked up tho...i have yet a clue what to do now since safe mode is screwed...

No action taken on your quick scan!

-> No action taken on MBAM scan, for found issues
Download and Run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. <========= Not Done

Please re-run Malwarebytes
Confirm updated (third tab)
Then do the above quoted message, but this time "Remove all found issues"

By the way, you will need to then restart, and run (and attach) a new MBAM & HJT log

ok back, sorry for the wait monitor blew up it was old anyway so i had to switch with a spare...lil dizzy from the smoke but here is what i got after updating the scan i did remove the selected but it didnt restart malware bytes after i rebooted but here it is anyway followed by the hjt log it aint giving me as much trouble as before but i am glad its working a little better now since it was giving me a heck of a ride...

I do not think it is all removed tho I am doing a quick scan to make sure the most less wanted ones are gone...

this is what i got after quickscan, there were about 20 upon full scan and 36 upon the sys32 folder if i remember correctly...but it only showed up 3 this time i clicked remove but even tho i know it says they have been doesnt mean they are...so ill be waiting further instructions sorry about the hassle but it aint acting up like it was from before...thank goodness

if you read what i wrote i did take action but when i tryed to get a log after or when it rebooted it would not let me and it did not come up on "Reboot" to finish the scan sorry to say this is not my fault though

Oh, I see
Try this, re-update Malwarebytes (it constantly updates)

Reboot to safe mode (by pressing F8 before Windows startup)
Run a full scan with Malwarebytes

This is worth it anyway, as Malwarebytes in most cases, needs to be run multiple times to remove more and more uncovered Malwares. So please do it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back