Virtumonde will not be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillum2468

Hi guys. I recently joined after this forum continuously appeared under my google searches. Ive seen alot of posts about Virtumonde here as well as fix's keen to the person's computer.

I keep running Spybot and Virtumonde appears, it claims the file Windows/system32/zlcommdb.dll Is the problem file, however i hear that alot of other things are to blame here.

Ive been told i can run My comp in safe mode without internet AND to end Proccess Explorer.exe, then run all my antispyware programs. Has anyone heard this??? IF not

I read that i should rename my Hijackthis.exe, i didnt do this yet.
PLLEASSSEEE HELPP

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 5:12:31 PM, on 4/29/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

attach

Is this Bug something new? Im seeing ALOT of posts about this coming up, do you guys get Virtumonde normally.

No it´s not a new infection, we deal with it every day.

Update malwarebyte, run a complete scan have it to fix what it find.

Attach new malwarebyte log, along with a hijackthis log

logs

logs. Also is it possible that this bug is messing with my wireless connections. i cannot get onto my normal network,

it says Connected but Firefox nor IE will open a page.

thanks, i read through the link. it didnt really seem to address my problem. last time this happened i did a System restore and it fixed itself. but Now ive read that Virtumonde can screw things up. so i turned off system R.

I keep running spybot and it still finds Virtumonde.

I really dont want to reformat. or even get onto another Board and start asking for help.

do you have any suggestions?

Let us know if you go to another Board ? If you do, there is no need to continue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back