Virus issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezava

I downloaded some kind of virus and when i double click it in D:\ automatick created a folder named I-T-N-I.I deleted it and now when i try to open D:\ whit double click i cant...It writes me that the file i have delitet is mising....but when i rigcht click on D:\ and click explore it opens pls help

Sounds like Spyware!

Sounds like spyware. I recommend running the following 3 anti-spyware utilities (see the Download section at this site):

• AVG 8
  • Ad-Aware 2008
  • Spybot Search & Destroy

Repost with results.

Best,
-- Andy

oh 10x almcneil when i started my computer today the problem was sold ;] thank you very much

If you are that grateful then please tell this to the moderator, Kimsland. He doesn't like my spyware removal instructions.

Best,
-- Andy

rezava, what was the fix that you did?
Do you remember if a file in D:\autorun.inf was removed?

no... i Used the programs...
But now i have a new problame :( when i go to start/control panel and double click "add or remove programe"Nothink hapens....If you could help me whit this.

It is likely that you still have Virus or Malware issues present
The "programs" listed above are never enough to clean your system

Please scroll up to my original reply to you, and click on the Virus\Malware removal link

Edit:

Thank-you tw0rld for reconfirming this originally advised link

Kimsland i cant find file "autorun.inf"...and do y have to do all of this things ?! Like you showd me in your origional post...?

Thanks for the reply

The inf file may be either:

1. Hidden (Click on Tools->Folder Options-> Show Hidden and Show system files)
or
2. Now removed by running those Spyware programs

Regarding the 8 Step Virus\Malware proceedure
Yes this is the easiest (and best ;) ) way to confirm and rid your system of these issues

Another option would be to backup any user data
And install Windows clean

These are your only two options

Ok... I will do the 8step cleaning....but will this solve my problems or i have to attach my results and you tell me how to do it?I will start now ;)

Usually yes :) It will solve your issues

But it is recommended to provide the attachments, just to confirm all is confirmed ok

If you feel that this is not required, so be it.
Just give a reply once finished (and after restart) that all is then, well :grinthumb

ok....

i have done search whit Malwarebytes and here is the attached file of the result.... i have check whit CClener...but i cant open and i am to step 4...schoul i countinio until 8th step.... i cant go in add/remove programs yet :(

"No action taken" stated on MBAM log

You needed to view the log and then fix the found issues!

You will need to

Run Malwarebytes again
Confirm it is updated (I think that's the second or third tab)
Then do another full scan of C and D drive
Then view the results
Then fix the found issues

Please note this is also stated in the 8-step proceedure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back