Vizzed Retro Game Room

I have a question I would like ask as I have seen NO answer to this anywhere on the web: Is there a way to uninstall Vizzed Retro Game Room? I installed this about a year ago or so and do not use it and did not like the site. This app (or program?) can not be uninstalled no matter what I have tried, be it control panel/programs and features/uninstall or even CCleaner. There is no separate folder for it in computer/OS(C:)/filesx86 either. When I have tried to uninstall it I usually get the following messages when I click on uninstall: "Please wait while windows configures Vizzed Retro Game Room". It will then attempt to do so for about a minute, then gives me the following: "There is a problem with this windows installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor", then rolls back. On the Vizzed website there is no instruction for uninstall accept something saying "Why would you want to uninstall this great program" or something very similar. Nothing there about uninstalling or any instructions thereof. Do you have any ideas of how to remove this thing that refuses to leave my computer? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have exhausted all my limited know-how and can not find any answers to this problem. I run a Compaq CQ2010 computer with windows 7 64 bit home premium on it. Thank you in advance for any help with this.

Back