VMware virtual machine interconnection

bangs777

Hi everyone,
I am having trouble interconnecting Virtual machines(vm's) in my vmware wokstation 9.0. I have set all of them to LAN segment 1;prior to that they were all connected to a custom vmnet2. I want to construct a private lan inside vmware. I have already assigned a static ip for each;didn't assign any default gateway,since I want to make it a private lan,where I can configure DC,DNS etc.Well the problem undermining the circumstances arises out of the fact that pinging to another vm is unsuccessful for any of the vm. Beside that,there is no option for creating a team in vmware 9.0. Could anyone specify me where I went wrong;is a team necessary for a private lan,if so which version would you suggest?; else a detailed documentation of a step by step procedure will be much appreciated.

I need to hook it up asap;if anyone would kindly take his/her time in explaining to me my cons and help me set it up,it would be much appreciated.

It isn't..thanks anyway..I got a link to it..but something's amiss with my setting,it isn't working perfectly..

Back