VPNs

So, I wanna use VPN, obviously. I'm wondering which is the best VPN, does anyone of you have experience with VPNS?
I've heard that Torguard, NordVPN and Perfect Privacy are good VPNs. So I wanna know which VPN was your favorite in following ways: Security and Price.

Public VPN services are pretty useless for most people security-wise; essentially you're electing to trust the VPN provider with your browsing history rather than your ISP.

What makes you think you need a VPN?

I just got busted by my ISP for copyright violation was using protonvpn had premium trial version.My bad for using torrents stopped long ago but thought a VPN would shield me.

So, I wanna use VPN, obviously. I'm wondering which is the best VPN, does anyone of you have experience with VPNS?
I've heard that Torguard, NordVPN and Perfect Privacy are good VPNs. So I wanna know which VPN was your favorite in following ways: Security and Price.

I cannot tell you which VPN is best for you. I don't know what your needs and expectations are, nor how you will use it. The best VPN is the one that fits you, and to know which one that is, you have to do the research. I can provide the links to such research, but you still have to comb through it, then familiarize yourself with the topic so you know what questions to ask, and where to find the answers.

I narrowed my choices down to Air VPN, Mullvad, and VPNArea, those choices based on my specific needs. Mostly I require a VPN with a GUI client for Linux, a 'no logs' policy (backed up by their TOS), not hostile to TOR use, no leaks, unlimited bandwidth, and ability to suppress auto-renew billing. Your requirements are likely to be different. You may need one outside the '14 Eyes' jurisdiction, use Wireguard protocol, offer multihop, or a cut-rate price. Picking a VPN is no small and unimportant task. You need to do your homework to make a good decision.

Using Ivacy for the past six months. It fulfills the claims that it makes on their site. I've been using it mainly for streaming and never faced any issue. It also offers latest security protocols so that your privacy and anonymity is not compromised.

I've gone for the big names with a reputation to protect and would never make price the main concern. ExpressVPN was my first one and it worked OK but I had repeated problems with the updates on one computer - there tend to be a lot of those. I changed to NordVPN and so far I've been very impressed. It's so easy to use too.

I just got busted by my ISP for copyright violation was using protonvpn had premium trial version.My bad for using torrents stopped long ago but thought a VPN would shield me.
I use NordVPN and it's cheap and pretty good. They don't keep logs. The number one use of VPN should be when you are on a insecure wireless network like Mc Donald's, a hotel and Panera Bread.

We use Cisco VPN at work and it helped me working from home during pandemic. Our security it tight here at work and we used ti have to use it to use remote desktop to login to a server we supported. Our public safety uses Netmotion for their rugged Getac devices in their cars.VPN's a re a big part of security these days.

I know auditors say 'this (insert vpn) doesn't store logs.' As far as I know RAM disks are just premium priced SSDs with a battery in them to keep the data if the power should go out on the system in use, they act like the CMOS battery in your own PC.

Every single thing on the internet is logged one way or another. Bare that in mind when choosing a VPN. Some VPNs have 'apparently' been verified to keep no logs, verfied by who? Unless I can verify it myself I don't believe there is no logs. Also look at the country your selected VPN is situated and then check the data rentention laws of that country. You'll probably find a few surprises.

Back