Warcraft 3 RoC & TFT freezing on Startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1nJa

Hi, I recently bought a ASUS G2 Gaming Series laptop, Windows Vista Ultimate, Intel(R)Core(TM)2Duo CPU with 4.00GB Ram. After i finished transfereing my infoI started installing my favorite games and programs. I am having difficulty playing WArcraft 3 both versions. I first had problems installing the game (again both CD's) after my fifth instal of WC RoC it worked fine aswell as Battlenet. Then i tried installing TFT and the installation went fine, but the game now freezes on the loadingscreen after you click "play" or put the CD in.
I have asked Blizz twice and got different answers and neither of them helped. I have tried XP compatability and Run as Administer, neither of which did anything.
I have read through multiple forums here and tried suggestions to different problems but they didnt help and i restored them to their defaults.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)
N1nJa

I'm just answering my Question. After many hours of digging through my new ASUS i discovered that my graphic card was "Dissabled". I Enabled it and now they work. I further my search and discovered that it is a common problem with new computers to have audio/video devices not working 100% off the bat.
Thanks(to myself and Google :) )

damn 4 gigs of ram? is that really nessessary? not baggin on u or anything but damn lol. sry to hear about ur freezing its a pain in the ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back