Web browser redirecting page

What browser are you using? What displays when the page is redirected? Have you tried using Microsoft Security Essentials?

Jason,
Windows Outreach Team

It could be a program causing it. Some supposed freeware programs have catches and I've seen browser redirects as one of them.

I have tried microsoft essentials, google chrome, internet explorer, and firefox. Everything i use finds errors but will not find this 1 issue, could it be a programe in which i have downloaded and has stored itself in it.... Also it redirects to different advert pages every time.

i have already posted a new thread, also i have tried to follow these steps and have already completed them, they have not worked so far?

i have already posted a new thread, also i have tried to follow these steps and have already completed them, they have not worked so far?

Re: possible malware
You need to wait till someone in the malware forum can respond to your thread to follow-up and see if they have any feedback/might see malware evidence in your logs

you might also try resetting your IE settings. see if IE then works. Use the Automated fixit tool from MS

Since the OP has already posted in the Virus and Malware Removal forum we can safely close this parallel thread.

Back