Web links will not open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafficflow

I have acer laptop. When I try to open a link it will not let unless i open in a new window. When I try it puts two little squares at the link. I am running vista and it just does it on this computer. Any ideas?

Will Not Open

I still need help. I tried all the settings but no luck. If I doubleclick on the window it will not open. If I right click the drop down gives me the option to cilick on open in a new window.and it opens. It will not open when I double click the link. I would llike to figure out. This bugs the heck out of me.

Go to the Control Panel> Folder options> General tab> Click items as follows> CHECK Single click to Open> Apply> OK.

See if that makes any difference.

Also, go to Internet Options and make sure the correct browser is set to the Default.

Will Not Open

Hello, I am going to try tonight again. I have tried the things you said and still have the same problem. I have msn as home page. I have 4 other computers and they work fine. This acer laptop is the only one?? Thanks

No iI have not yet. I tried what you said and no luck yet. Any more ideas? Thanks

I figured it out finally. You need to go internet options and go advanced then reset the internet explorer. Then you must restart Internet Explorer. Is there a way to marked solved? Thanks for the help Bobbye. Now if I can figure out my other post!

Thank you for the update. Yes, REIS will sometimes work when nothing else seems to.

We will consider your problm resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back