Web server redirects to modem. How to set up dynamic DNS?

sritce

HI all.
I have tried creating FTP server (filezilla) .Server is running fine.port forwarded port 80 .I got a domain on no-ip.org..if i try accessing from outside through internet i directed to modem .I see no option for DYNAMIC DNS in modem.how do achieve it in my modem. Help pls..

Modem Model NO :Teracom Type 2 ADSL2+ CPE/IAD ,
model name : T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI

thanks in advance,
sri

FTPd server needs ports 20-21, not port 80. While it can be made to run on port 80,
no one would connect to that port (with FTP) without you informing them of the non-standard port number.

Now i opened all the mentioned ports..server is running fine...but couldnt access my server outsider internet
FTPd server needs ports 20-21, not port 80. While it can be made to run on port 80,
no one would connect to that port (with FTP) without you informing them of the non-standard port number.

@jobeard

Hi,
Let me tell my exact problem.I tried set up FTP server using filezilla server.and when i created a Domain in no-ip.org for my IP .I shared a folder .Now i want this folder to be accessed anywhere in internet.ok while testing i tried accessing my server using chrome browser ftp://127.0.0.1/ ..it opened correctly.but if i try using my Domain name like raj.no-ip.org i am directed to my Router.why so!!!
thanks

When you are testing the connection using your domain name, are you testing it from the same network the ftp server is on, or are you outside of the network?

Back