Website posting/access issues

VitalyT

Having access issues all over the place today...

Can't post a comment anywhere, getting a popup with: An error occurred, please try again.

Tried to start a new comment topic - again, says: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action..

:facepalm:

Hey there, this week has been a bit of a nightmare as we discovered/fixed some bugs on our backend, looks like we broke a thing or two in the process. Thanks for reporting and hopefully we'll get this solved by EOD :)

Can't post a comment anywhere, getting a popup with: An error occurred, please try again.
While I have you, can you confirm if you were trying to post from the news story page, or in the forum section/thread?

Bitdefender keeps telling me this but only on Chromium:

"The certificate used to encrypt your connection to this website does not match the domain it was issued for. Attackers might try to steal sensitive information from you, such as passwords or credit cards."

But it doesn't happen on other browsers? Seems like something is wrong with either Chromium or Bitdefender. I'm 99.5% certain we're good with our SSL certs:

11.png

But it doesn't happen on other browsers? Seems like something is wrong with either Chromium or Bitdefender. I'm 99.5% certain we're good with our SSL certs:

View attachment 85127
I believe so too .. FF, Chrome, Opera, IE 11.0.9 all confirm certs OK

Purge Chromium, close & retry. Next uninstall it, reinstall & retry

Seems the same story, but I almost can't post replies to other users. Receive "error occured" message, like I'm spamming. Using desktop Firefox 66 and IE11. Tried to do it from the review section and from the community either.

OZOcFyu.jpg

Back