Weekend game deals: Dirt 2 $6, 50% off Star Wars collection

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

Aspiring Jedis rejoice. Steam's running a weeklong LucasArts special through next Monday, and as part of that promotion the distributor is offering 13 Star Wars games for $49.99 ($152.88 individually or $99.99 for the usual bundle price). Direct2Drive's sixth birthday celebration continues this week, with titles such as Dirt 2 slashed to only $6. Meanwhile, Impulse knocks 50% off all games developed by Enlight.

Steam
Star Wars Collection $49.99 (50% off)
Star Wars Battlefront II $5.00 (75% off)
Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle $7.49 (50% off)
Champions Online $6.00 (70% off)
Rhythm Zone $6.69 (33% off)

More game deals after the jump.

Direct2Drive
Dirt 2 $6.00
Champions Online $6.00
CivCity Rome $9.95
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition $9.95
Silverfall and Silverfall: Earth Awakening $6.00
King's Bounty: The Legend $6.00
Men of War Red Tide $6.00
Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game $6.00
Serious Sam: The First Encounter and The Second Encounter $6.00
More…

Impulse
Enlight Entire Catalog 50% off
Dawn of Discovery Gold Edition $14.99 (50% off)
Blacklight: Tango Down $3.75 (75% off)
Vizati $4.49 (50% off)
Air Forte $10.50 (30% off)
More...

Good Old Games
Codemasters Pack $26.33 (60% off)

Games for Windows
Blacklight: Tango Down $3.75 (75% off)

Permalink to story.

Wow...Dirt 2 for only six bucks?? And here I thought I got a great deal when I bought it last month for $18.

Wow...Dirt 2 for only six bucks?? And here I thought I got a great deal when I bought it last month for $18.

...well don't I feel foolish for buying it when it was ....oh lets see....$50.00!!!!
Grrrrr...
get it Tom, Its a lot of fun, even if you don't especially like drivers.

Just Cause 2 for £6.49. thats around $11. This a Uk only sale. but i was able to buy it using proxys!!

This helpd me. and it should for you.
Then, sign up using a B.S. address. I used my real street address and entered "B35 7RA" as the postal code and "Birmingham" for the city. This is the location of a Jaguar plant

You then get a download link and a key code emailed to you.

hello ...

Champions Online is 9$ on steam & 6$ on D2D .. i bought that 1 ... even if i don't have the PC to run it yet, i'm still waiting.

Anyway i got into MMORPGs with City of Heroes & really like the concept & experience.

I may get DCUO then :p

Last Wednesday i bought Crayon Physics Deluxe off D2D & my steam games collection too is growing.

I just love these deals.

cheers!

Hmm, it definitely says $6 on Steam for me (as well as D2D). Perhaps the pricing varies between regions or something, not sure.

Back