Weekend game deals: ME3 $12, Batman AA+AC $10, Darksiders II $25

Matthew

Assuming you won't be tied up with Borderlands 2, Torchlight II, XCOM: Enemeny Unknown or Dishonored, there are plenty of temptingly-priced timewasters to be found this weekend, including up to 75% off Focus Home Interactive titles at Steam, Batman Arkham...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/50481-weekend-game-deals-me3-12-batman-aaac-10-darksiders-ii-25.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

Gareis

Most of these offers are usually less than appealing.

Although, the Darksiders II, and Mass Effect offers are a good bargain.

Matthew

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The don't mark it as a "Weekend Game Sale" if it doesn't even last through Saturday.
There's absolutely no way I can know when these companies will decide to pull the plug on every sale. Most last the weekend or longer, some don't. Additionally, I can't recheck every deal several times a day to ensure it's still available. I'm sorry, but if that's too harsh of a reality for you, don't read the post.

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
I was going to say "please keep doing it the way you have been" because if I'm quick enough on the draw I can be sure to get whatever deals you post. If you didn't post them at all then I'm almost guaranteed to miss the deal.

Matthew

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I mean I don't set out to disappoint anyone, but realistically, I can't recheck and update prices all weekend to make sure you see the right number when you click a link. That's impractical. If there's ever a pricing discrepancy shortly after publishing, feel free to yell at me. Otherwise, you'll just have to accept that you were too slow.

G

I don't mean to pile on, but I too often miss the GamersGate deals. Are they in Asia/Europe? It's unclear when the sale begins/ends but it never seems to be available -- maybe it's not worth including them in these weekly lists. Bummer that I missed Mass Effect :\

That said, many thanks for taking the time to compile these! I check them each week.

WaveZero

Funny thing is you could get ME and ME2 and loads of other games for free, recently off origin. Hahaha Anyone read about that off reddit?

freythman

Yeah, I mean I don't set out to disappoint anyone, but realistically, I can't recheck and update prices all weekend to make sure you see the right number when you click a link. That's impractical. If there's ever a pricing discrepancy shortly after publishing, feel free to yell at me. Otherwise, you'll just have to accept that you were too slow.
You're my hero. Thanks!