Weekend game deals: Steam's summer sale has begun

Matthew

Steam's long-awaited summer sale has finally commenced, with over 5,000 games currently discounted. Naturally, we can't include that many titles here, so we've just added today's hottest promos (some of them will expire in mere hours, so act quick). Although……

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/49390-weekend-game-deals-steams-summer-sale-has-begun.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

TomSEA

Wow...the second highest rated game (tied with 4 others with a 90 Metacritic score) is a soccer manager simulator? For real??

ikesmasher

ive been watching it all day. picked up a CS:S + garrys mod bundle for 12.50 USD. IDK if its still there, but if you want both those its worth it.

G

Damn I bought Max Payne 3 when it was 39.99 lol. Guess I was a little too excited.

Ultraman1966

Wow...the second highest rated game (tied with 4 others with a 90 Metacritic score) is a soccer manager simulator? For real??
You'd be surprised, those football spreadsheet games have dominating our charts for over a decade... sad really isn't it?

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
They've already started taking my money! :( I just can't stop clicking that stupid Add to Cart button.