Weird Windows Message. Infection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loudsilence

I hope someone can help me out. I've done the 8 steps and still get this weird message upon startup every time. I've tried everything I know short of a reformat. I'm using Vista Home.

My Current Setup:
AV/ Firewall Suite: Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
Cleanup/ Maintenance: Ccleaner & TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance (weekly scan w/ both)
Anti Malware: Malwarebytes

My logs and a screenshot of that message are attached.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Now that I think of it. Several months ago, my gf downloaded a movie file that had some bogus zip/ compressed format. We cleaned her pc up but she recently used the same flashdrive from that incident in my computer. Could that be part of the problem?

Our apology. You were not intentionally ignored. Currently and temporarily, there are no trained malware helpers on TS>

You do have malware. You also have evidence of a pirated program. They may be related. If you are still having the problems, you can get malware help HERE

Please follow the sticky for programs to run and logs to leave. In the meantime, I advise you to change all of your passwords.

Edit: you need to update these programs:
Firefox 3.5 Beta 4> Final v3.5.2 is out

jre1.6.0_05> to v6u15> ): http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
Please uninstall any earlier versions in Add/Remove Programs.

... If you can find the source that may be what's causing this tell me and I will tell you my secret... Don't worry I use my "Secret" to remove alot of malware, and "Access denied" applications... Just try and look for it

It's hard to tell exactly, there are many possiblities, Bobbye points out a very valid one with a high probability:
You do have malware. You also have evidence of a pirated program. They may be related. If you are still having the problems, you can get malware help HERE

... If you can find the source that may be what's causing this tell me and I will tell you my secret... Don't worry I use my "Secret" to remove alot of malware, and "Access denied" applications... Just try and look for it
Lol? Is that some kind of bribery? I don't know if that's necessary...

this kinda creeps me out

The reason I have been referring users to Tech-101 for help in cleaning malware is 1. Because there are trained malware helpers there and 2. To prevent users from using crap like the rogue Malware Cleaner 2009 (the 'Secret')

Unfortunately, no one is preventing the posting of this type of 'help'.

VooDoo Malware Removal.....Myth or Reality.....?

Better still, perhaps you might spare us just that.
Lol? Is that some kind of bribery? I don't know if that's necessary...
HK, I think if you reread "Witness1's post, it will quickly dawn on you that he is suffering from paranoid delusions of Shaman-hood! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back