What kind a threads do you want here on techspot?

holdum323

Hi! My specialty is W10 help. How to install Windows 10 updates and how to recovery from W10 issues.
That's what I'm interested in. That's what I have been posting about sense I joined this forum. Please advise me if this forum is not interested in these things, and I will move on. I'm looking for a help forum where I can pass forward things I have learned on other help forums about W10
Thank you.
holdum323!
PS I'm sure your forum will do just fine without my help. It has survived for almost 2 decades without me. That's a pretty good record. Please advise what you wish me to do and I will honor your request.

Last edited:
What ever you decide will be OK with me. I am who I am, and the only way I know is to always be truthful and speak my mind; which doesn't always work out for me, but I'm to old to change my habits.
Thanks for letting me be a part of techspot. So far I have enjoined every moment. We will see what tomorrow brings.

We encourage ALL to contribute whatever they can. You will note that the windows forum is located
and posts there have a preface tag Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 - - these are set when creating the first post on a topic title. Generic comments can be posted w/o the preface :)

Welcome to Techspot (y):)

Hi Testing to see if I can reply to this thread. I tried earlier and wasn't able to post. I have no clue what's going on.

Hi. @jobeard I'm going to attempt to reply to your post again. Thanks for your welcome. I just finishing creating a thread in W10 section.
I don't understand "Generic comments can be posted without the preface" ?(y)

People who need help start their own threads. That is where you will be of most help. Browse through the most recent threads and see where you can give assistance.

People who need help start their own threads. That is where you will be of most help. Browse through the most recent threads and see where you can give assistance.
Hi. That's what I try to do. I find it very strange that there aren't more members asking for help with PC issues here . I guess most members log on here for other things and aren't needing any help. I'm new here and I'm really enjoying techspot.
Learning and passing it forward is what I enjoy doing!

Here's my thoughts tonight. This is a great forum. One of the best I have found, and I have been around the block a few times.
It's a forum that everyone can enjoy and there is is a lot of great information and help here on techspot. There is some thing for everyone here. I'm planning on making it my home help forum as long as I'm welcomed here. I also plan on posting and replying according to the rules. That's who I am. I'm to old to change my ways. LOL

Yuppers That is a plus for sure. You just made my day friend. Let's see what tomorrow brings. What you you see is what you get from this old Okie cowboy. ;)

Hello friends! You want the whole truth? MS does not have a clue what they are doing. They have out sourced their help forum to a foreigner country. And it's a very sad day for us that have been fans of MS . I'm out of here. I have no more to say about this.
Here's a edit to my reply.
Your thoughts about all this is appreciated

Last edited:
Oops My time limit expired. I gave it my best shot. LOL
What you see from houldum323 comes from my heart and what I truly believe.
I realize this will not go over very well on techspot forum, but this is who I am

Attachments

• Capture26.JPG
    Capture26.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have no likes here on this forum and that;s OK. I have been there before. LOL I post what I think, and I listen to my heart. I have no regrets about my threads or my replies here on techspot.

I really like this forum a lot. It has a lot of class. Does it have any room for improvement?
I'll let the other members comment on that. LOL. It seems I have lost my time to edit my replies. Not a problem. 15 minutes goes by quickly when you're having fun.LOL

Last edited:
Hi. I'm expecting to be given a warning for my behavior or maybe even worse ! I am who I am.. This the only way I know how to act on help forums, and it has caused me a lot of grief in the past. I'll just move on. That's who I am.

Back