Whats possibly wrong with my TV?

I have a 65" haier tv. When we got it, it had just 3 off color pixel lines in it, running vertically on the screen. But recently I've noticed that occasionally it will flicker between the actual picture and a black screen. I've also noticed when I'm playing fortnite that when I click over to the item shop (and this ONLY happens in the item shop, so I'm not sure if this part is an issue with the app itself) the whole screen vibrates. I don't wanna drop a bunch of money trying to figure out what's wrong, I'm just needing to know if its a simple fix, or if I should be expecting to have to buy a new TV.

Thanks in advance.

I know you want best gaming performance, but your TV is not a computer monitor and IMO your expectations don't match the capabilities of the device.

I know you want best gaming performance, but your TV is not a computer monitor and IMO your expectations don't match the capabilities of the device.
To be honest, that's not the issue. I hardly use this TV. We have the same one downstairs and it we use it for gaming and watching shows and movies. The one downstairs is used literally all day and has no issues. The one in question had the pixel issue when we bought it, but it wasn't a huge deal because it was barely noticeable. But now these other issues have popped up. I'm just trying to figure out if its a replaceable component, or if the screen itself is shot.

Back