Whatsapp video calls

Michael Parnes

I downloaded both whatsapp and the Techspot app for whatsapp (I think) on a new laptop running windows 10 but still do not see a phone icon to make video calls. Can anyone please tell me exactly how to do it?

You say you downloaded it. That's not the same as installing it and it's not clear to me that you did. If you didn't install it yet, double click on the ".exe" file to begin the installation process.

You say you downloaded it. That's not the same as installing it and it's not clear to me that you did. If you didn't install it yet, double click on the ".exe" file to begin the installation process.

I installed Bluestacks 4 after I installed whatsapp and both run fine. Did I need to install the Bluestacks first? But I have no phone icon on whatsapp and really want to be able to make video calls like on my android cell. Thanks for any help

I don't actually have this on my PC so I can't give you specific instructions but perhaps you can right click on the executable file and send an icon to your desktop. Whether or not it's a phone icon I can't say. Sorry I'm not much help here.

I understand an icon on my desktop may be a phone but I am afraid right click on the executable file is too technical for me since I have no idea where I would find it

You said you installed Whatsapp and it runs fine (and also Bluestacks 4). What did you click on to run Whatsapp? Try right clicking on whatever that was and send a link to your desktop.

I doubt it but you could always uninstall Whatsapp and reinstall it.

I figured the same. Thanks for trying to help. I need someone who has actually installed what I did and then actually been able to make video calls on their Windows 10 computer.

Back