Which 2060 should i buy?

Review wise they both look the same.

The MSI model max core clocks are up to 1710MHz while the Zotac card has a boost clock of up to 1800MHz. This should net you better performance on the ZOTAC card.

Cooling wise they both have the dual fan setup so again they should perform close enough, due to higher clocks I do imagine the Zotac card will run slightly higher temps than the MSI one but through the amazon reviews their doesn't seem to be heat issues so you should be fine.

It all boils down to which brand you prefer.

If you want pure best performance go for the Zotac card IMHO.

I've changed my mind I'm going with Msi Gaming Z for slightly more money but according to reviewers it has the best cooling, whats your opinion on that?

It's higher clocked than the Zotac card at 1830MHz also the fans are the twin frozr design which in general they have better cooling performance. Only downside I can see to this card is that its quite big so you should check your case dimensions first, else it's a good pick.

IMO I would buy the cheapest one you think looks good (or doesn’t look bad). I don’t think spending the extra money on a beefer cooler is worth the extra money. I’m a fan of base models and overclocking them later if I want.

Another thing to keep in mind is that technically yes a bigger cooler will allow the card to maybe clock higher, but with Turing GPU’s it’s all very similar anyway, and even then the clock difference is small, maybe 100-400mhz more. That may sound high, but in game that translates to a few (single digit) FPS increase.

Back