Which headset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroSkating

So, right now im using a Logitech headset to play WoW on. Its alright, it has surround sound and stuff. Very uncomfortable, and tired of the cords getting underneath my chair, obviously isnt the best headset, considering it was only $30. So what headsets would you recomend me buying? I've been thinking about buying the WoW Wireless Headset. Just dont know if thats the best deal.

Anything wireless and anything under $200 you recomend.

Don't think wireless headsets are really as big a thing as marketing people suggest. They are prone to noise, heavier, and generally not as good as their wired counterparts at this moment.

Whatever it is, don't ever think you'd get away with a cheap pair. The noise alone will make using them unbearable.

My suggestion is to actually try it out for yourself: earphones can be a pretty personal thing, unlike asking about the best CPU or graphics card (kinda like asking someone whats the best restaurant in town).

So, right now im using a Logitech headset to play WoW on. Its alright, it has surround sound and stuff. Very uncomfortable, and tired of the cords getting underneath my chair, obviously isnt the best headset, considering it was only $30. So what headsets would you recomend me buying? I've been thinking about buying the WoW Wireless Headset. Just dont know if thats the best deal.

Anything wireless and anything under $200 you recomend.
I used this non branded Bass Wireless Headset, and it works well. If you want to buy the branded, the Sennheiser RS 130 is also a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back