Who use proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm new in it and I have a lot of questions. But at first I want to know WHO use proxy? Not why how and etc. I read many articles about proxy but there is no information about users. I found only about sneakerheads and want to know who else.

A Proxy is useful primarily to companies that need:
  1. To Control what you access while at work
  2. To monitor your Internet access
No one at home needs a proxy, but some will still use one to implement a VPN

A Proxy is useful primarily to companies that need:
  1. To Control what you access while at work
  2. To monitor your Internet access
No one at home needs a proxy, but some will still use one to implement a VPN
But not at home. For example affiliates use proxies. Who else? Any ideas about who use proxy to deal with anti-bot?

Some antivirus programs *may* be implemented via a proxy, but it isn't a necessity. If you desire to run w/o all proxies, then chose another AV

I use proxy on daily bases now, It's now one of the most important digital tool to have. ... I always use it when working on public Wifi to stay safe from hacker.
I have paid tool and used for streaming videos as well, since many streaming channels are not available in my region like netflix, Hulu, and few others. That is one of the main reason of using it.

Hi there! Proxies can be used by a wide range of individuals and organizations for various reasons, including privacy and security, bypassing geographical restrictions and censorship, and protecting sensitive data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back