Why am I feeling depressed after watching 13 Reasons Why?

entrycoupling

To begin with, I was never really a fan of depression or suicide-related books or movies so after watching 13 Reasons Why I felt a deep feeling of sadness, I don't know why but it affected me a lot maybe because I have deep-seated feelings that I kept hidden for a long time. Now I feel so down and extremely sad, should I talk to someone about it or is it just normal and will pass eventually?

Sorry for posting here, and thank you for your reply. I just thought there was someone I could reach out to who perhaps have a similar experience. Actually, I've been looking at this site and seeking some online therapy help, as I think seeing a traditional therapist would take more effort and inconvenience for me. Perhaps if this wouldn't pass after a few weeks, I'll consider it. In the meantime, thanks so much for taking time for me.

Hi. Your welcome. Depression can be very serious, so don't mess around and get some help.

I think you would be better off with qualified help. People on forums might be well meaning but not able to really giving you proper guidance.

Sorry for posting here, and thank you for your reply. I just thought there was someone I could reach out to who perhaps have a similar experience. Actually, I've been looking at this site and seeking some online therapy help, as I think seeing a traditional therapist would take more effort and inconvenience for me. Perhaps if this wouldn't pass after a few weeks, I'll consider it. In the meantime, thanks so much for taking time for me.
Seeing a professional help will be a great idea, who can give you necessary help and advice.

Back