Will my computer run World of Warcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , im looking at wow , and am considering buying it , but i just want to know if my comp will run it :p

heres my specs
-------------------------------
windows XP media centre Edition
intel pentium D CPU 2.80GHz (2CPU'S)
memory: 1022MB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon X1550 Series
--------------------------------

if you need any more info on it, let me know , all suggestions for new cards etc. are welcome , please help :p

Prior to the last expansion I used to run WoW on a Pentium D 820, 1GB DDR2 667MHz RAM and a Radeon 9200se with the settings on medium resulting in playable but undesirable frame rates (hovered around 25 unless it was a populated area, in which case 15FPS wasn't uncommon).

You do meet the general system requirements for the expansion, though based on this: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/faq.xml#1_22 - so I'd say go for it.

It will run it =). I used to run it under the same specs as both of you but with on-board gpu and it worked fine. Even in Wotlk was able to pull decent frames (20ish low settings under normal circumstances) and cleared all content pre 3.1. Just remember the game is addicting =P have fun!

wow will run on my
old acer 2310 travel mate

wow will run on almost anything
so your in the clear.

ill tell you why

K if ya wanna know look on the back of the game cover and it will say OS
(operating System) it might say windows XP- or windows vista. sos there you have
it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back