Will you buy Windows 7, when comes out

Will you buy Windows 7 when it comes out ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • See if it's worth

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Vote and share your comments. Thanks

Post comments.

Moderator Edit:
Settle down dude, you just joined and posted a poll concerning a topic that is addressed in another thread in this very subforum. Then you double posted with a 'wtf?'. Don't double post because we'll just merge them, bumps are frowned upon but are acceptable after a 24h period. If people still haven't commented its because they don't want to.
You probably ought to read this thread on how to post around here: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic33297.html

I've got vista already, and there's not to big a difference. I tried a Windows 7 beta and was not impressed either. If I was running XP I would upgrade though.

I've been running 7057 on an older C2D machine and been fairly pleased with it (I didn't like 7000 - task bar wasn't good, seems to be better in 57). I don't know that I will actually buy it when it comes out, but I may do what I did for Vista. Which is, buy Vista and get the 'free' or ' extremely discounted' version of 7. I bought XP MCE and then for $10 I was able to get the upgrade disk for Vista Home Premium. Seems like a much better deal to buy one OS and then get the next one for $10. I think if you follow the EULA exclusively you shouldn't be allowed to do it, but the way the Vista disks are you could clean install from an upgrade disk. Hopefully they won't 'fix' that in 7.

Back