Windows 10 major issue after update

On 6/29/21 I did a normal Windows 10 update. Plus, updated to Windows 11. THIS IS WORSE THAN WINDOWS VISTA.
NOW, after 10-30 minutes of use -- Blue Screen Pops up with % sign sending to MS, then totally restarts. I've gotten all these codes:
--> K-Mode Exception Not Handled
--> System Service Exception
--> IRQL Not Less or Equal System
Never had issues like this----until after doing the update. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
THANKS
kit01

If you updated to WIndows 11 it is only available through the Windows Insider Program and that is Beta software. You are testing it out so now you should report your findings and your hardware to the Insider Program?

If you updated to WIndows 11 it is only available through the Windows Insider Program and that is Beta software. You are testing it out so now you should report your findings and your hardware to the Insider Program?
thanks!
Every time it crashes the Blue Screen shows it uploads to information to MS. It's been a nightmare.
I'll do it today.
Thanks again.
Kit01

Only do Beta testing on a spare computer.
If this is your ONLY computer do NOT use it for beta testing!

You can do testing in a virtual machine and I've done that quite a bit in the past but I would still only do that on a spare machine.
Using virtual machaines for testing requires amachine that can handle the load of the host OS, plus the load of the guest OS, and anything you do inside the guest. Thsi typically means you need 16gb ram minimum and an SSD with plenty of disk space for the VHD file.

Kshipper YOU WAS RIGHT. The update did a Windows 11 update, which is beta and a pain. The computer met the requirements, has 32GB Ram & 5 Hard Drives, with 2 SSD 9TB total. So, it was automatically installed. It got removed and back to Windows 10 & No Blue Screens!
Thanks for the help
kit01

Kshipper YOU WAS RIGHT. The update did a Windows 11 update, which is beta and a pain. The computer met the requirements, has 32GB Ram & 5 Hard Drives, with 2 SSD 9TB total. So, it was automatically installed. It got removed and back to Windows 10 & No Blue Screens!
Thanks for the help
kit01
I'm glad you figured it out !

Kshipper

Back