Windows 10 PC listing Windows NT as owner, broadcasting hidden network and MMAgent concerns

Ive had everything explained and pasted logs from event viewer and task schedular but for the past hour havent been able to get it to post im just aggravated at this point.
My pc list the owner as windows nt and from what I can tell appears to be recognized as a server. theres folders in EV titled Server roles>web admin etc.
theres weird scheduled tasks. in a folder named "managed>provisioning" theres two tasks. one to enable remote access at logon and another to transfer data over a cellular network. I will upload all of this if I can. To me its pretty obvious my pc is compromised when I finally got windows up to date after multiple reinstalls(fbi malware) it says that my organization manages the policy definitions and list that org. as being workgroup. Then I found a script to autojoin said workgroup. Theres some weird stuff with MMAgent and talking about enterprise management sorry im not more specific I had all of this typed out along with logs but it wont let me post. Any input is appreciated. Thank u

Last edited:
Perhaps you should research a clean install of Windows 10 on a new drive from your favorite vendor after you yank the bad boy out of your system.

What form factor is your system {desktop, tower, laptop} and have you ever had it attached to a domain controlled system?

Back