Windows 7 and IE 9

Rawben

One year old Desktop running Windows 7, 64 bit. Is there any reason why I shouldn't upgrade to IE 9?

Occassionally I will use Firefox or Google. Have recently downloaded Google Chrome, but haven't use it yet.

There've been times in the past where I've read don't download IE updates for this reason or that, so I felt it best to ask first. :wave:

i tried many browsers like Firefox , Google Chrome , IE 8 ,IE 9 , safari and opera , and after that i saw that Firefox is the best

I'm think so too! Do you know how to shut off the IE 9 message download? It keeps popping up.

What message are you referring too.

Is it the default browser message? There should be an option within the message itself not to ask again.

You can find a benefit of IE 9 when you connect to Microsoft for a variety fo reasons... otherwise, it is simply an advertising and messaging generator for Microsoft to send you undesirable items of info, methinks.

What message are you referring too.

Is it the default browser message? There should be an option within the message itself not to ask again.

Sorry, yes the default message. I've clicked it to stop coming up, but every once in a while it will pop up.

Thanks for all your replies.

Back