Windows 7 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Hello,

I recently swapped parts with another machine about a week ago and since I have I've gotten BSOD of the same file error since when the PC is not being activly used and rarely while being used. My memtest has been fine and tried to run system restore. Ive searched High and low and havnt found a thing. I tried to install windows debug program but it would not download for some off reason. I have not had the BSOD problem until swapping parts.

Specs:
AMD Phenom X4 9650 2.30 Ghz
4GB RAM
GTX 260 Core 216
Windows 7 Home Premium X64

I have attatched 5 of the recent minidumps hoping someone can decipher them and tell me what may be causing my problems.

Thanks,
Vincent

Attachments

• Minidump files.zip
    131.7 KB · Views: 8
Which components you replaced in the system in question?

Almost all of the dumps cited OS processes as suspects for crash except one which came back with memory corruption issue. Did you run memtest on each RAM module individually (i.e. one by one)?

What is the make/model of your motherboard ?

We replaced the CPU, Motherboard, and Memory. I did not run memtest of each one i will try that. The motherboard is an Asus M4A785-M

Please ensure that RAM is correctly configured as per its configuration specs i.e. timings and voltage. Setting bios to AUTO may not work in some cases on Asus boards.

Also did you re-installed OS ?

Please ensure that RAM is correctly configured as per its configuration specs i.e. timings and voltage. Setting bios to AUTO may not work in some cases on Asus boards.

Also did you re-installed OS ?

I will check the RAM and no i did not reinstall the OS.

A windows installation can survive CPU / RAM / Graphic Card / peripheral cards replacement but not a motherboard replacement.

I would suggest you to start over by re-installing windows after formatting your OS partition on the HDD, and then go from there.

A windows installation can survive CPU / RAM / Graphic Card / peripheral cards replacement but not a motherboard replacement.

I would suggest you to start over by re-installing windows after formatting your OS partition on the HDD, and then go from there.

Ok thanks for the info I will do that and hopefully it solves my problems.

Back