Windows 7 BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Over the past few weeks have had quite a few problems with blue screens which occur after I have restarted my computer. The errors Ive gotten consit of "Memory Dump", "'PAGE_FILE_IN_NONPAGE_AREA" and a few others.

The annoying thing is that I was getting the error before I upgraded my computer and after I upgraded it so I really can't figure out what the problem is. The only things I didn't upgrade were the graphcis card, power supply and operating system, everything else is new.

Just incase it's needed, my new computer spec is as follows:

Intel i7 2.66GHz
Asus P6T Motherboard
6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz
Samsung Spinpoint F3 500GB
BFG 8800GTX 768mb
Corsair HX 520W Power Supply
Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit

The things in bold are the things I haven't upgraded, the rest is brand new but I still get the problem!

Attached is my minidump data if that helps, any help would be amazingly appreciated because I'm half way through my games design disseratation so the use of my computer is critical!

Regards,
Karl

Attachments

• Mini.zip
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
0x50
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)

Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except, it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory.

This can be caused by either of the following:

1. Hardware failure (memory, processor, or motherboard).
2. Anti-virus software that is running on your computer.
3. Drivers installed by third-party software.

Upgrade your Anti Virus software, and have you updated any drivers on your system recently?

Also I would advise you to run memtest, for 10-12 passes, and see whether it catches any errors in RAM (as you have multiple RAM modules; it would be appropriate to do this procedure on them one by one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back