Windows 7 IE8 window size not staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameBrandHuman

Hi, I am having trouble getting the windows size to open the way I set it.After I open it its only taking up 2/3 of the screen. If i maximize it it opens maximized but if i open a new IE the new one is still only 2/3 of the screen. I have searched google for an answer and I havent seen anyone even ask this question. So I wonder if im the only one who has this issue.

Any help will be greaty appreciated, Thanks in advance....

Resizing is hanging around just fine for me on Windows 7 + IE8. After you resize the browser window to your desired size are you closing ALL IE instances and making sure your desired window sized one is closed last? Whatever size the last (final) window was when it was closed should be the starting size for the next instance.

Resizing is hanging around just fine for me on Windows 7 + IE8. After you resize the browser window to your desired size are you closing ALL IE instances and making sure your desired window sized one is closed last? Whatever size the last (final) window was when it was closed should be the starting size for the next instance.

I figured it out. I had to enlarge the IE page using the slanted arrow one at the bottom right of the page. Thanks for the reply!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back