Active Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit BSOD issue

able6actual

Completed a complete reinstall of my Windows OS to a new larger HD about a month ago and the system has been working flawlessly for that entire time. Cleaned the outside and inside of the Tower case a week ago no real dust accumulation noted anywhere.
This morning, (07/07/12 9:00 a.m. EST) computer booted normally, checked my email and then shut the computer down without any incident. Came back to the PC at 5:00 p.m and on boot saw message "searching for hard drives" this message stayed on the computer until I had to manually shut it down (I waited about 15 minutes) On a second restart Bios loaded normally and recieved the menu if I wanted to load windows in safe mode (with the various options for safe mode) or boot windows normally which was pre selected by the PC. Windows loaded normally to the desktop and about 5 minutes later a BSOD showed and the PC shut down before I could read the screen. on reboot got the windows message windows recovered from a serios error and it had created a mini dump file (attached). Can someone read it for me and tell me what Im dealing with?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 070712-20904-01.zip
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
"Completed a complete re install of my Windows OS to a new larger HD" Run CHKDSK on that hard drive by going to Computer and right-click on that C drive. Select Properties, Tools, Check Now. Check both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up. Any errors or "fixes" could mean that the hard drive is bad

The minidump:
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Fltmgr.sys
Ntoskrnl.exe
What antivirus program are you running?

Back