Windows 8 tablet or a netbook? Which one would be better?

Samwise

I m looking forward to sell up my netbook to buy a windows 8 tablet......would that be a good choice or should I stick with a new netbook.......I hv got a pc fr heavy gaming n softwares.....but really annoyed with my netbook as it can't even play HDD videos in full flow sometimes...overheating problem(probably because its hp!)......n can't even run low graphic games(not even CS1.6!!....but can run PES2010 but very slow).....so please give your views and also preffered model no.!

...probably because its hp!...
Probably because it's old and filled with dust :p ...HP mostly have good notebooks n laptops...

...n can't even run low graphic games(not even CS1.6...
What are the notebooks specs? -I have ran CS1.6 on an old computer with Intel PIII 450MHz, 512Mb SDRAM and nVidia 6200 (256Mb, AGP) so cs1.6 doesn't have that high requirements :p

I don't know much about its specs.......got it frm my college as compulsory!......but it runs halo 1 n PES2010 with a slight lag and breaking frames......cs1.6 runs on some of my colege mates's laptops(similar model) but they can't run PES2010 :).......still just happy with its battery life n its laptopness......the look that will be......just read the windows 8 tablet review soon to be launched by the end of this year n found it real nice!......n my netbook has atom dual core processor

Back