Windows blue screen/corrupt or lost ntfs,sys

my computer will make it to the home screen but eventually turn to a blue page that reads;

problem detected windows shut down to prevent damage to computer.

BAD_POOL_CALLER (each time the blue screen appears this sentence is usually different)

Restart if this is the first error occurrence, and goes on to describe things i can do if this is not the first time (i dont really understand any of what is listed), something about checking to make sure any new hardwire is properly installed.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION; ***STOP: 0x000000c2 (0x00000007, 0x00000cd4, 0x00000000, 0xe3272878)
(SOMETIMES THIS SENTENCE IS ALSO DIFFERENT AND INSTEAD MENTIONS A "NTFS.SYS" FILE)

starting dump of physical memory.
physical memory dump complete.

contact your local technical support group.

i'm extremely confused and frustrated at this point, and any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you can...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

ill try that now for you. the only thing is i cant get on the internet from my computer so i'll have to figure out a way to get those files to this computer to post.

now it wont let me get into safe mode.
windows/system/drivers32/_____.sys
a whole bunch of crap along these lines pop up and it stays that way for 5 minutes or so before rebooting in normal mode.

Back