Windows Movie Maker Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoeM076

I have Windows Vista and when using Windows Movie Maker I experience problems publishing my movies. The problem I experience is that when I make a movie, there seems to be a limit on the amount of video slides I can put in before the last one turns black and I only here the audio. This occurs in the preview section of WMM. When I go to publish it the whole video section of the movie is black, and only the picture sections and the audio plays. I recently have been getting errors from WMM about memory and FRAPS, which I am using to record the movies. I have 2GB's of XMS2 Corsair RAM so that shouldn't be a problem. The limit my movies seem to be under is 3 minutes and 25 seconds. If I make my movie over this, then the last slide will turn black, and when I publish my movie slightly under this time I get no video, like mentioned before. I tried publishing half of my movie which turned out to be 1 minute and 55 seconds and everything turned out fine.... So if anyone has any suggestions or comments, please feel free to post them! :)

[By the way, the FRAPS videos are in .AVI format.]

Well the point is that I want to fix the problem without having to make the whole movie over again. Is there any way I could do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back