Inactive Windows services have stopped

CHAUDHRY07

sir,
all of my window services have been blocked some how i cant start them.whenever i start microsoft security essentials it says access denied same goes for microsoft antimalware service too.and window also cannot be updated.when i open task manager i saw a weird process running (2293608407:676350583.exe) which cannot be terminated.

malwarebytes access denied too.

i installed malware bytes anti malware.updated it and started a full scan after 10 sec it showed threat related dll file and then crashed.now if i start from taskbar nothing shows up.if i start it again from desktop it shows access denied.am badly stuck help me out

Welcome to TechSpot! I will try to help with this problem but you will have to give me some information:

1. What operating system ans version do you have? Windows XP? Vista? Win 7?
2. What happened that made you try the Services- then to find they were all disabled?
3. Have you recently had a malware infection that you know of?
4. What did you do before you noticed the Services were not running? Download or install a new program? Update a program? Update Windows.
5. Does this system startup? If not, what happens? Do you get a message? What is it?
6. Are there any other users on this system?
7. Are you the Administrator on the system?
8. Do you have other security programs besides Microsoft Security Essentials? Firewall? Antimalware? What are they?
If you can answer, I should be able to get you started.
===========================================
My Guidelines: please read and follow:
  • Be patient. Malware cleaning takes time and I am also working with other members while I am helping you.
  • Read my instructions carefully. If you don't understand or have a problem, ask me.
  • If you have questions, or if a program doesn't work, stop and tell me about it. Don't try to get around it yourself.
  • Follow the order of the tasks I give you. Order is crucial in cleaning process.
  • File sharing programs should be uninstalled or disabled during the cleaning process..
  • Observe these:
    [o] Don't use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you.
    [o] Don't use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.
    [o] Don't download and install new programs- except those I give you.
  • Please let me know if there is any change in the system.

If I don't get a reply from you in 5 days, the thread will be closed. If your problem persist, you can send a PM to reopen it.
=====================================

answers

Here are answers to all of your questions

1. i am using win xp sp 3.
2. i just wanted to make a computer scan because i saw a weird process in my
task manager and after that i wanted to update window.
3. nops i dont think i have had any of malware infection since 2 years.
4. i downloaded some patches and when i opened them they showed up nothing
so i tried to delete them but i couldnt and when i open taskmanager i could see
these processes running there.so i killed them from there afterwards i could
delete them.
5. yes i can start it up.
6. no there are none.I have installed Ubuntu using wubi on this system.
7. yes i am administrator.
8. no i didnt have any at the time of problem but afterwards i tried a scan with
malware bytes (which was blocked too after 10 sec).

I will get to you as soon as I can. We are all volunteers here and we don't work on demand. Please stop sending the PMs.

as you wish

you got me wrong dude....i asked for a favour so you cannot call it demand.and i respect what you are doing....any ways whatever you say

"4. i downloaded some patches"- please tell me what the patches were for. If you got a bad update, it's possible that it could have corrupted some files.

If you can start the system up and connect to the internet, it means that not all of the Services have stopped. I can't identify (2293608407:676350583.exe) but it's an executable file.

Please try the following then hopefully you can run the scans that will give me information: It's important for you to run these in the order given.
======================================
Please download randmbam.exe

It will try to create random names and shortcuts for Malwarebytes Anti Malware(MBAM) if you have it installed already.

Once done, try running a scan again. It it still won't scan, run the following:

Please download and run the tool below named Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) which may help allow other programs to run.

There are 3 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.

Vista and Win7 users need to right click Rkill and choose Run as Administrator

You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.
  • Rkill.com
  • Rkill.scr
  • Rkill.exe
  • Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
  • If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.
  • A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
  • If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
  • If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
  • Do not reboot until instructed.
  • If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.

Once you've gotten one of them to run then try to immediately run the following>>>>.

Please download exeHelper by Raktor and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix tool.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • A log file called exehelperlog.txt will be created and should open at the end of the scan)
  • A copy of that log will also be saved in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com
  • Copy and paste the contents of exehelperlog.txt in your next reply.

Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the tool again before posting a log and then post the two logs together (they both will be in the one file).
=======================================
Now try Mbam. If it works, go on to rest of the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

these were patches for counter strike 1.6.and one was for a software called hide my ip and thanks for your kind reply and am sorry if i was being a nuisance to you.

If they were patches that you got on a file sharing site, or pirating something for the program, that could be the source of the malware.

I still don't have any information to help you.

log for scan by malware bytes

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.2.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 8049

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

10/31/2011 9:30:01 PM
mbam-log-2011-10-31 (21-30-01).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 200015
Time elapsed: 4 hour(s), 39 minute(s), 52 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 43
Registry Values Infected: 7
Registry Data Items Infected: 4
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{D2083641-E57F-4eab-BB85-0582424F4A29} (Adware.HotBar.CP) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{147A976F-EEE1-4377-8EA7-4716E4CDD239} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{B035BA6B-57CD-4F72-B545-65BE465FCAF6} (Adware.ShoppingReport2) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{D44FD6F0-9746-484E-B5C4-C66688393872} (Adware.ShoppingReport2) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{0EB3F101-224A-4B2B-9E5B-DF720857529C} (Adware.ShoppingReport2) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256A51-B582-467e-B8D4-7786EDA79AE0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256A51-B582-467e-B8D4-7786EDA79AE0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{00A6FAF1-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00A6FAF1-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00A6FAF6-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EAB-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{59C7FC09-1C83-4648-B3E6-003D2BBC7481} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68AF847F-6E91-45dd-9B68-D6A12C30E5D7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9170B96C-28D4-4626-8358-27E6CAEEF907} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A078F691-9C07-4AF2-BF43-35E79EECF8B7} (Adware.Softomate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{D1A71FA0-FF48-48dd-9B6D-7A13A3E42127} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{DDB1968E-EAD6-40fd-8DAE-FF14757F60C7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F138D901-86F0-4383-99B6-9CDD406036DA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MenuButtonIE.ButtonIE (Adware.ClickPotato) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MenuButtonIE.ButtonIE.1 (Adware.ClickPotato) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport2.HbAx (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport2.HbAx.1 (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport2.HbInfoBand (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport2.HbInfoBand.1 (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport2.IEButton (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport2.IEButton.1 (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport2.IEButtonA (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport2.IEButtonA.1 (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport2.RprtCtrl (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ShoppingReport2.RprtCtrl.1 (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\MenuButtonIE.DLL (Adware.ClickPotato) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\OTGV1DNWQQ (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\YXE7DXCQ37 (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Handle (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\CmdMapping\{EB620C54-E229-4942-87CE-E717109FC8C6} (Adware.ShoppingReport2) -> Value: {EB620C54-E229-4942-87CE-E717109FC8C6} -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\CmdMapping\{EB620C54-E229-4942-87CE-E717109FC8C6} (Adware.ShoppingReport2) -> Value: {EB620C54-E229-4942-87CE-E717109FC8C6} -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\CmdMapping\{DB38E21A-0133-419d-92AD-ECDFD5244D6D} (Adware.ShoppingReport2) -> Value: {DB38E21A-0133-419d-92AD-ECDFD5244D6D} -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\CmdMapping\{DB38E21A-0133-419d-92AD-ECDFD5244D6D} (Adware.ShoppingReport2) -> Value: {DB38E21A-0133-419d-92AD-ECDFD5244D6D} -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\&Search\(default) (Adware.Hotbar) -> Value: (default) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell (Backdoor.Agent.Gen) -> Value: Shell -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\rundll32 (Trojan.Agent) -> Value: rundll32 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel\Homepage (PUM.Hijack.HomePageControl) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\svhost.exe (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

regards

i have a query related to scanning programs...i have MSE (security essentials? should i use this or the ones you asked in the link....moreover i have kasper sky too...please advise me in this matter

regards

.i have MSE (security essentials? should i use this or the ones you asked in the link....moreover i have kasper sky too...please advise me in this matter

The antivirus recommendations for Avira or Avast at the beginning of the steps only apply if you do not have an antivirus program running.[/b

You have 2 AV running- that is one too many.

Rule of thumb: One antivirus, one firewall, two or more antimalware programs.
Please remove one of the AV programs.
Reboot computer when through.
=========================================
Reply #7:
Now try Mbam. If it works, go on to rest of the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

After you have run DDS and GMER, run the following:
Please note: If you have previously run Combofix and it's still on the system, please uninstall it. Then download the current version and do the scan: Uninstall directions, if needed
  • Click START> then RUN
  • Now type Combofix /Uninstall in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the X and the U, it needs to be there.
--------------------------------------
Download Combofix from HERE or HEREhttp://www.forospyware.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe and save to the desktop
  • Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. It is recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode if needed.
    **Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
  • Once installed, you should see a blue screen prompt that says:
    The Recovery Console was successfully installed.
  • .Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware
  • .If Combofix asks you to update the program, allow
  • .Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
  • .Close any open browsers.
  • .Double click combofix.exe
    cf-icon.jpg
    & follow the prompts to run.
  • When the scan completes , a report will be generated-it will open a text window. Please paste the C:\ComboFix.txt in next reply..
Re-enable your Antivirus software.

Note 1:Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
Note 2: ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings, including making I-E the default browser.
Note 3: Combofix prevents autorun of ALL CD, floppy and USB devices to assist with malware removal & increase security. If this is an issue or makes it difficult for you -- please tell your helper.
Note 4: CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If CF runs into difficulty and terminates prematurely, the connection can be manually restored by restarting your machine.
Note 5: If you receive an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion", restart computer to fix the issue.
=======================================
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESETOnlineScan
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    [o] Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    [o] Double click on the
    esetSmartInstallDesktopIcon.png
    on your desktop.
  • Check 'Yes I accept terms of use.'
  • Click Start button
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
    esetonlinescannersettings_thumb.jpg
  • Uncheck 'Remove found threats'
  • Check 'Scan archives/
  • Leave remaining settings as is.
  • Press the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please wait for the scan to finish.
  • When the scan completes, press List of found threats
  • Push Export of text file and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Paste this log in your next reply.
  • Push the Back button
  • Push Finish

NOTE: If no malware is found then no log will be produced. Let me know if this is the case.
===========================================
Please leave these logs in your next reply:
DDS> 2 logs
GMER
Combofix
Eset Online Virus scan

GMER 1.0.15.15641 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit quick scan 2011-11-01 23:08:35
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 SAMSUNG_SV4084H rev.PM100-13
Running: xzdffthe.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\pfldqpog.sys

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs Shadow.sys (ShadowUser/StorageCraft, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)
AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat Shadow.sys (ShadowUser/StorageCraft, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp idmtdi.sys (Internet Download Manager TDI Driver/Tonec Inc.)

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_24
Run by Administrator at 23:18:57 on 2011-11-01
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.510.213 [GMT 5:00]
AV: Microsoft Security Essentials *Disabled/Updated* {EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7095}
AV: Microsoft Security Essentials *Disabled/Updated* {BCF43643-A118-4432-AEDE-D861FCBCFCDF}
============== Running Processes ===============
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Antimalware\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe
E:\documents\New Folder\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\IEMonitor.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uStart Page = hxxp://www.ask.com/?l=dis&o=102876&gct=hp
uSearch Page = hxxp://find.localstrike.net/
uSearch Bar = hxxp://www.google.com/custom?domains=entretieneteds.to.md&q=&sitesearch=&client=pub-3439752189615153
mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://find.localstrike.net/
mDefault_Search_URL = hxxp://find.localstrike.net/
mSearch Page = hxxp://find.localstrike.net/
mStart Page = hxxp://find.localstrike.net/
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ycomp/defaults/su/*http://www.yahoo.com
mSearchAssistant =
BHO: Disabled:{9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - No File
BHO: Disabled:{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - No File
BHO: IDM integration (IDMIEHlprObj Class): {0055c089-8582-441b-a0bf-17b458c2a3a8} - c:\program files\internet download manager\IDMIECC.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
TB: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - No File
TB: {C55BBCD6-41AD-48AD-9953-3609C48EACC7} - No File
TB: {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - No File
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [IDMan] c:\program files\internet download manager\IDMan.exe /onboot
uRun: [Google Update] "c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\application data\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
uRun: [cacaoweb] "c:\program files\cacaoweb\cacaoweb.exe" -noplayer
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
mRun: [SuNotification] c:\program files\shadowstor\shadowuser\suatshut.exe
mRun: [MSC] "c:\program files\microsoft security client\msseces.exe" -hide -runkey
mRun: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malwar\mbamgui.exe" /starttray
dRun: [DWQueuedReporting] "c:\progra~1\common~1\micros~1\dw\dwtrig20.exe" -t
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\shadow~1.lnk - c:\program files\shadowstor\shadowuser\ShadowUser.exe
mPolicies-system: EnableLUA = 0 (0x0)
IE: &Search
IE: Download all links with IDM - c:\program files\internet download manager\IEGetAll.htm
IE: Download with IDM - c:\program files\internet download manager\IEExt.htm
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA}
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
LSP: mswsock.dll
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.15.1
TCP: Interfaces\{99E9C75E-CF3B-49DC-A72E-84AC8D195103} : DhcpNameServer = 192.168.15.1
TCP: Interfaces\{C6811F6C-F44F-4F07-AF69-C55230E77D2B} : DhcpNameServer = 192.168.15.1
Notify: igfxcui - igfxsrvc.dll
Notify: sunotify - sunotify.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
================= FIREFOX ===================
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\administrator\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ydh3i6ym.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Ask.com
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.ask.com/?l=dis&o=102876&gct=hp
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=
FF - plugin: c:\program files\adobe\reader 10.0\reader\air\nppdf32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\microsoft silverlight\4.0.60831.0\npctrlui.dll
FF - plugin: e:\documents\new folder\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll
FF - plugin: e:\documents\new folder\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R0 Shadow;Shadow;c:\windows\system32\drivers\shadow.sys [2005-1-25 114624]
R1 IDMTDI;IDMTDI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\idmtdi.sys [2011-8-1 101616]
R1 MpFilter;Microsoft Malware Protection Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\MpFilter.sys [2010-10-24 165648]
R1 MpKsl0395a3c6;MpKsl0395a3c6;c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{498ca44b-aed4-4e97-a50d-ac0b93d0a86e}\MpKsl0395a3c6.sys [2011-11-1 28752]
R1 MpKsl5868598a;MpKsl5868598a;c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{498ca44b-aed4-4e97-a50d-ac0b93d0a86e}\MpKsl5868598a.sys [2011-11-1 28752]
R1 MpKslf2a9da7d;MpKslf2a9da7d;c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{498ca44b-aed4-4e97-a50d-ac0b93d0a86e}\MpKslf2a9da7d.sys [2011-11-1 28752]
R3 crtaud;Conexant Riptide WDM Audio Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\crtaud.sys [2011-10-4 42112]
R3 GGSAFERDriver;GGSAFER Driver;\??\c:\program files\garena\safedrv.sys --> c:\program files\garena\safedrv.sys [?]
R3 MBAMProtector;MBAMProtector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [2011-10-31 22216]
R3 qcusbmdm;Qualcomm Proprietary USB Driver (PID 3197);c:\windows\system32\drivers\qcusbmdm.sys [2010-9-7 59632]
R3 qcusbser;Qualcomm Diagnostic Port 3197;c:\windows\system32\drivers\qcusbser.sys [2010-9-7 59632]
R3 rpfun;Conexant Riptide Dummy Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rpfun.sys [2011-10-4 3840]
R3 rthwcls;Conexant Riptide Bus / Firmware Downloader;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rthwcls.sys [2011-10-4 30720]
S1 bvgffrex;bvgffrex;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\bvgffrex.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\bvgffrex.sys [?]
S1 cwkxolyf;cwkxolyf;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\cwkxolyf.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\cwkxolyf.sys [?]
S1 eifckibx;eifckibx;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\eifckibx.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\eifckibx.sys [?]
S1 fnsvyqmu;fnsvyqmu;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\fnsvyqmu.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\fnsvyqmu.sys [?]
S1 goimqobt;goimqobt;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\goimqobt.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\goimqobt.sys [?]
S1 hnybtrdy;hnybtrdy;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\hnybtrdy.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\hnybtrdy.sys [?]
S1 hvltatax;hvltatax;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\hvltatax.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\hvltatax.sys [?]
S1 jmrujfpm;jmrujfpm;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\jmrujfpm.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\jmrujfpm.sys [?]
S1 kqyacfcv;kqyacfcv;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\kqyacfcv.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\kqyacfcv.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl014b491c;MpKsl014b491c;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9bed1359-6570-4ae1-9ccc-0bb1d58b483f}\mpksl014b491c.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9bed1359-6570-4ae1-9ccc-0bb1d58b483f}\MpKsl014b491c.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl0845343d;MpKsl0845343d;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6920adbb-9a6e-41af-ae88-9db4af6d3fc8}\mpksl0845343d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6920adbb-9a6e-41af-ae88-9db4af6d3fc8}\MpKsl0845343d.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl0fd6a622;MpKsl0fd6a622;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{10aaa116-81d5-48e1-a7ab-da769b1e27ec}\mpksl0fd6a622.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{10aaa116-81d5-48e1-a7ab-da769b1e27ec}\MpKsl0fd6a622.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl131968d2;MpKsl131968d2;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7070ca8-cbee-465c-b7bc-8c1e8bcc9174}\mpksl131968d2.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7070ca8-cbee-465c-b7bc-8c1e8bcc9174}\MpKsl131968d2.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl15018fc3;MpKsl15018fc3;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{bfc9705d-d9d3-4ccd-a6ce-333745ff92ab}\mpksl15018fc3.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{bfc9705d-d9d3-4ccd-a6ce-333745ff92ab}\MpKsl15018fc3.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl16bc91dd;MpKsl16bc91dd;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{83f52d38-1e48-4640-b368-6c88f60ffe21}\mpksl16bc91dd.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{83f52d38-1e48-4640-b368-6c88f60ffe21}\MpKsl16bc91dd.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl174314f9;MpKsl174314f9;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{209fd8d9-1a2b-4449-abd0-70b2074ca88f}\mpksl174314f9.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{209fd8d9-1a2b-4449-abd0-70b2074ca88f}\MpKsl174314f9.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl2129bbdf;MpKsl2129bbdf;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9bed1359-6570-4ae1-9ccc-0bb1d58b483f}\mpksl2129bbdf.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9bed1359-6570-4ae1-9ccc-0bb1d58b483f}\MpKsl2129bbdf.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl219535dc;MpKsl219535dc;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{4b1a8529-a86a-4240-b0b3-e215f33871ed}\mpksl219535dc.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{4b1a8529-a86a-4240-b0b3-e215f33871ed}\MpKsl219535dc.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl28f8f0fc;MpKsl28f8f0fc;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{d07afdc4-aefd-4a77-8e0b-b3bf0564ca1d}\mpksl28f8f0fc.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{d07afdc4-aefd-4a77-8e0b-b3bf0564ca1d}\MpKsl28f8f0fc.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl294132d9;MpKsl294132d9;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1a24d885-34c1-427b-935f-af5a7c3ebb11}\mpksl294132d9.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1a24d885-34c1-427b-935f-af5a7c3ebb11}\MpKsl294132d9.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl29e04e22;MpKsl29e04e22;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e46aa488-df3c-415f-b9d4-0259f596493b}\mpksl29e04e22.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e46aa488-df3c-415f-b9d4-0259f596493b}\MpKsl29e04e22.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl2acb356a;MpKsl2acb356a;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{aa6a44fd-b59a-410f-80c0-2a2617fe7a27}\mpksl2acb356a.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{aa6a44fd-b59a-410f-80c0-2a2617fe7a27}\MpKsl2acb356a.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl2e51ff07;MpKsl2e51ff07;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{89e65eac-f7ea-498c-b903-fa813694c95f}\mpksl2e51ff07.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{89e65eac-f7ea-498c-b903-fa813694c95f}\MpKsl2e51ff07.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl3101b836;MpKsl3101b836;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6284f307-2e70-40cb-a255-c451e25607b7}\mpksl3101b836.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6284f307-2e70-40cb-a255-c451e25607b7}\MpKsl3101b836.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl33fcbcbc;MpKsl33fcbcbc;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6920adbb-9a6e-41af-ae88-9db4af6d3fc8}\mpksl33fcbcbc.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6920adbb-9a6e-41af-ae88-9db4af6d3fc8}\MpKsl33fcbcbc.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl38b72036;MpKsl38b72036;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7070ca8-cbee-465c-b7bc-8c1e8bcc9174}\mpksl38b72036.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7070ca8-cbee-465c-b7bc-8c1e8bcc9174}\MpKsl38b72036.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl39944cce;MpKsl39944cce;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{74092516-3141-420c-b726-68b9a0fa17ca}\mpksl39944cce.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{74092516-3141-420c-b726-68b9a0fa17ca}\MpKsl39944cce.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl3a9f99a6;MpKsl3a9f99a6;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{42f014e0-1c8c-4b58-9574-abf5086e4d16}\mpksl3a9f99a6.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{42f014e0-1c8c-4b58-9574-abf5086e4d16}\MpKsl3a9f99a6.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl3c2d4d10;MpKsl3c2d4d10;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5e1a22e4-2b1f-46a4-8e90-233eb4cf2184}\mpksl3c2d4d10.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5e1a22e4-2b1f-46a4-8e90-233eb4cf2184}\MpKsl3c2d4d10.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl3f35a265;MpKsl3f35a265;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{0893f1dd-d032-4120-b604-ab279ee4ad63}\mpksl3f35a265.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{0893f1dd-d032-4120-b604-ab279ee4ad63}\MpKsl3f35a265.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl449c0adf;MpKsl449c0adf;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{4b92629f-bbf8-490a-bbb4-016846ee5dbe}\mpksl449c0adf.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{4b92629f-bbf8-490a-bbb4-016846ee5dbe}\MpKsl449c0adf.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl491eaaba;MpKsl491eaaba;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{f29f9e4a-fe7f-489a-afd0-d0651ebcf3a9}\mpksl491eaaba.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{f29f9e4a-fe7f-489a-afd0-d0651ebcf3a9}\MpKsl491eaaba.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4a522634;MpKsl4a522634;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{f6402ba0-f0da-4b7f-9cf8-1f50a62c3334}\mpksl4a522634.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{f6402ba0-f0da-4b7f-9cf8-1f50a62c3334}\MpKsl4a522634.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4b8846fe;MpKsl4b8846fe;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5370757f-8b0c-4b9c-8026-12ce4099489d}\mpksl4b8846fe.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5370757f-8b0c-4b9c-8026-12ce4099489d}\MpKsl4b8846fe.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4bbe027d;MpKsl4bbe027d;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{db0ee290-5007-4a2e-8c5e-6bc09da13350}\mpksl4bbe027d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{db0ee290-5007-4a2e-8c5e-6bc09da13350}\MpKsl4bbe027d.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4e162013;MpKsl4e162013;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1d716762-e34c-4bda-93a3-841f686c93be}\mpksl4e162013.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1d716762-e34c-4bda-93a3-841f686c93be}\MpKsl4e162013.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4ef4c34d;MpKsl4ef4c34d;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e46aa488-df3c-415f-b9d4-0259f596493b}\mpksl4ef4c34d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e46aa488-df3c-415f-b9d4-0259f596493b}\MpKsl4ef4c34d.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4f81037b;MpKsl4f81037b;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{8226ce31-e656-47e8-a307-fd77ed15c2a0}\mpksl4f81037b.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{8226ce31-e656-47e8-a307-fd77ed15c2a0}\MpKsl4f81037b.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl520690ea;MpKsl520690ea;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{43484082-6aeb-4f99-a4e6-ea563db6d8c1}\mpksl520690ea.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{43484082-6aeb-4f99-a4e6-ea563db6d8c1}\MpKsl520690ea.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl546d4a7b;MpKsl546d4a7b;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{df779aeb-098c-49c1-8b75-ff3edffd86b6}\mpksl546d4a7b.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{df779aeb-098c-49c1-8b75-ff3edffd86b6}\MpKsl546d4a7b.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl55e6af42;MpKsl55e6af42;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{805dbe34-86e6-4da5-b9b3-e75fba83a4fe}\mpksl55e6af42.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{805dbe34-86e6-4da5-b9b3-e75fba83a4fe}\MpKsl55e6af42.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl564f5e1e;MpKsl564f5e1e;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{02015259-f8f6-4822-b51f-301ce1e0a34b}\mpksl564f5e1e.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{02015259-f8f6-4822-b51f-301ce1e0a34b}\MpKsl564f5e1e.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl583c0cde;MpKsl583c0cde;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{63554313-1de9-4c6a-9aea-f006b408e1bf}\mpksl583c0cde.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{63554313-1de9-4c6a-9aea-f006b408e1bf}\MpKsl583c0cde.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl589e82e2;MpKsl589e82e2;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{f29f9e4a-fe7f-489a-afd0-d0651ebcf3a9}\mpksl589e82e2.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{f29f9e4a-fe7f-489a-afd0-d0651ebcf3a9}\MpKsl589e82e2.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl58d73707;MpKsl58d73707;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{37bf79e4-8527-4798-b27e-f1f4941e2b25}\mpksl58d73707.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{37bf79e4-8527-4798-b27e-f1f4941e2b25}\MpKsl58d73707.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl5bfc68d6;MpKsl5bfc68d6;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{641f5c9e-6b35-4480-8ca6-d0b397fed292}\mpksl5bfc68d6.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{641f5c9e-6b35-4480-8ca6-d0b397fed292}\MpKsl5bfc68d6.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl6044e62d;MpKsl6044e62d;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7bf270d-537f-48e4-9cf6-11b2408250e0}\mpksl6044e62d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7bf270d-537f-48e4-9cf6-11b2408250e0}\MpKsl6044e62d.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl625dc36c;MpKsl625dc36c;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{222df4cb-42af-4595-89b0-84a23f5170ff}\mpksl625dc36c.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{222df4cb-42af-4595-89b0-84a23f5170ff}\MpKsl625dc36c.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl64767280;MpKsl64767280;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{c1faf2a4-9f4c-4e2e-a550-2a4ae7efba8e}\mpksl64767280.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{c1faf2a4-9f4c-4e2e-a550-2a4ae7efba8e}\MpKsl64767280.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl6807b411;MpKsl6807b411;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{2e90df4c-6acd-4f93-8fe8-483b2146c43d}\mpksl6807b411.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{2e90df4c-6acd-4f93-8fe8-483b2146c43d}\MpKsl6807b411.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl68d083a5;MpKsl68d083a5;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{0e81a638-f493-4cae-9a0e-be641a01e8f3}\mpksl68d083a5.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{0e81a638-f493-4cae-9a0e-be641a01e8f3}\MpKsl68d083a5.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl69bb033e;MpKsl69bb033e;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{06b0267e-3126-4d03-a440-b84c63aa96ab}\mpksl69bb033e.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{06b0267e-3126-4d03-a440-b84c63aa96ab}\MpKsl69bb033e.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl69dfe6f9;MpKsl69dfe6f9;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{4b10b523-359b-4d51-adde-65a4c8efd9c1}\mpksl69dfe6f9.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{4b10b523-359b-4d51-adde-65a4c8efd9c1}\MpKsl69dfe6f9.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl6ac870f2;MpKsl6ac870f2;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{db6af352-adf8-4c2d-927d-971fec7493d8}\mpksl6ac870f2.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{db6af352-adf8-4c2d-927d-971fec7493d8}\MpKsl6ac870f2.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl6b18c284;MpKsl6b18c284;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6c826d64-2921-4c22-95d0-a28817da1b70}\mpksl6b18c284.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6c826d64-2921-4c22-95d0-a28817da1b70}\MpKsl6b18c284.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl6c561a85;MpKsl6c561a85;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9bed1359-6570-4ae1-9ccc-0bb1d58b483f}\mpksl6c561a85.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9bed1359-6570-4ae1-9ccc-0bb1d58b483f}\MpKsl6c561a85.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl6df474aa;MpKsl6df474aa;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{0ecf9013-d612-46c5-b311-4c62ce2ce999}\mpksl6df474aa.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{0ecf9013-d612-46c5-b311-4c62ce2ce999}\MpKsl6df474aa.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl71679bc7;MpKsl71679bc7;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{4b92629f-bbf8-490a-bbb4-016846ee5dbe}\mpksl71679bc7.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{4b92629f-bbf8-490a-bbb4-016846ee5dbe}\MpKsl71679bc7.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl728844fe;MpKsl728844fe;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9bed1359-6570-4ae1-9ccc-0bb1d58b483f}\mpksl728844fe.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9bed1359-6570-4ae1-9ccc-0bb1d58b483f}\MpKsl728844fe.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl73d75068;MpKsl73d75068;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b74bf14a-0063-400e-a285-e6d881f8dc0e}\mpksl73d75068.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b74bf14a-0063-400e-a285-e6d881f8dc0e}\MpKsl73d75068.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl76c13377;MpKsl76c13377;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{204e1017-b3cf-4c69-9efc-ba699e7253c8}\mpksl76c13377.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{204e1017-b3cf-4c69-9efc-ba699e7253c8}\MpKsl76c13377.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl79125a36;MpKsl79125a36;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{54a641e5-08bb-4bc1-912d-a4ff2dbcb74e}\mpksl79125a36.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{54a641e5-08bb-4bc1-912d-a4ff2dbcb74e}\MpKsl79125a36.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl7a80e1ad;MpKsl7a80e1ad;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{a0a59556-a59f-4694-9bc1-603f16169c6e}\mpksl7a80e1ad.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{a0a59556-a59f-4694-9bc1-603f16169c6e}\MpKsl7a80e1ad.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl7ec44e17;MpKsl7ec44e17;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5c9f1708-db20-4460-967e-cf7fbd524e28}\mpksl7ec44e17.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5c9f1708-db20-4460-967e-cf7fbd524e28}\MpKsl7ec44e17.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl83980af3;MpKsl83980af3;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{07cee539-fb85-4e50-98f6-1af3b6522663}\mpksl83980af3.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{07cee539-fb85-4e50-98f6-1af3b6522663}\MpKsl83980af3.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl855310f0;MpKsl855310f0;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{0ecf9013-d612-46c5-b311-4c62ce2ce999}\mpksl855310f0.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{0ecf9013-d612-46c5-b311-4c62ce2ce999}\MpKsl855310f0.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl8634b2a8;MpKsl8634b2a8;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1a24d885-34c1-427b-935f-af5a7c3ebb11}\mpksl8634b2a8.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1a24d885-34c1-427b-935f-af5a7c3ebb11}\MpKsl8634b2a8.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl89a974b6;MpKsl89a974b6;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e4498f0b-5054-4a9b-9e3c-e7d9cca8b8d2}\mpksl89a974b6.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e4498f0b-5054-4a9b-9e3c-e7d9cca8b8d2}\MpKsl89a974b6.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl8f347c75;MpKsl8f347c75;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{072c0641-16b5-4607-a923-5ed8bbb90e86}\mpksl8f347c75.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{072c0641-16b5-4607-a923-5ed8bbb90e86}\MpKsl8f347c75.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl93d73549;MpKsl93d73549;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{209fd8d9-1a2b-4449-abd0-70b2074ca88f}\mpksl93d73549.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{209fd8d9-1a2b-4449-abd0-70b2074ca88f}\MpKsl93d73549.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl93de7471;MpKsl93de7471;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{83f52d38-1e48-4640-b368-6c88f60ffe21}\mpksl93de7471.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{83f52d38-1e48-4640-b368-6c88f60ffe21}\MpKsl93de7471.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl949dadfd;MpKsl949dadfd;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{641f5c9e-6b35-4480-8ca6-d0b397fed292}\mpksl949dadfd.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{641f5c9e-6b35-4480-8ca6-d0b397fed292}\MpKsl949dadfd.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl96adb0b3;MpKsl96adb0b3;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{83f52d38-1e48-4640-b368-6c88f60ffe21}\mpksl96adb0b3.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{83f52d38-1e48-4640-b368-6c88f60ffe21}\MpKsl96adb0b3.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9c82e101;MpKsl9c82e101;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e67662a9-4398-4955-8043-67e7055a5c66}\mpksl9c82e101.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e67662a9-4398-4955-8043-67e7055a5c66}\MpKsl9c82e101.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9d223617;MpKsl9d223617;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{775b713a-c733-4510-80cb-6babe1edd075}\mpksl9d223617.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{775b713a-c733-4510-80cb-6babe1edd075}\MpKsl9d223617.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9d7a922e;MpKsl9d7a922e;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{83f52d38-1e48-4640-b368-6c88f60ffe21}\mpksl9d7a922e.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{83f52d38-1e48-4640-b368-6c88f60ffe21}\MpKsl9d7a922e.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9eaef407;MpKsl9eaef407;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e46aa488-df3c-415f-b9d4-0259f596493b}\mpksl9eaef407.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e46aa488-df3c-415f-b9d4-0259f596493b}\MpKsl9eaef407.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9f4cf6f2;MpKsl9f4cf6f2;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{43e141a0-af8c-47de-9967-21e6e483fcac}\mpksl9f4cf6f2.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{43e141a0-af8c-47de-9967-21e6e483fcac}\MpKsl9f4cf6f2.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9fc29eda;MpKsl9fc29eda;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{3e71a128-dccb-4a2e-8f98-a98845cf8732}\mpksl9fc29eda.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{3e71a128-dccb-4a2e-8f98-a98845cf8732}\MpKsl9fc29eda.sys [?]
S1 MpKsla0256cc7;MpKsla0256cc7;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5e737982-b38f-419d-ac23-ba41f44fdf25}\mpksla0256cc7.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5e737982-b38f-419d-ac23-ba41f44fdf25}\MpKsla0256cc7.sys [?]
S1 MpKsla0476a1a;MpKsla0476a1a;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{222df4cb-42af-4595-89b0-84a23f5170ff}\mpksla0476a1a.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{222df4cb-42af-4595-89b0-84a23f5170ff}\MpKsla0476a1a.sys [?]
S1 MpKsla1855082;MpKsla1855082;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{8fa498dc-de67-470c-a7d9-34c719812309}\mpksla1855082.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{8fa498dc-de67-470c-a7d9-34c719812309}\MpKsla1855082.sys [?]
S1 MpKsla487a355;MpKsla487a355;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{2e90df4c-6acd-4f93-8fe8-483b2146c43d}\mpksla487a355.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{2e90df4c-6acd-4f93-8fe8-483b2146c43d}\MpKsla487a355.sys [?]
S1 MpKslaa421a98;MpKslaa421a98;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{f814ef6f-2692-4e03-aca9-672ccbba5dfa}\mpkslaa421a98.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{f814ef6f-2692-4e03-aca9-672ccbba5dfa}\MpKslaa421a98.sys [?]
S1 MpKslaf91af69;MpKslaf91af69;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{02015259-f8f6-4822-b51f-301ce1e0a34b}\mpkslaf91af69.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{02015259-f8f6-4822-b51f-301ce1e0a34b}\MpKslaf91af69.sys [?]
S1 MpKslafe2e4cc;MpKslafe2e4cc;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9bed1359-6570-4ae1-9ccc-0bb1d58b483f}\mpkslafe2e4cc.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9bed1359-6570-4ae1-9ccc-0bb1d58b483f}\MpKslafe2e4cc.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb3bbc63b;MpKslb3bbc63b;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{c43d8476-96d5-4c90-9f7e-c353a80113d6}\mpkslb3bbc63b.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{c43d8476-96d5-4c90-9f7e-c353a80113d6}\MpKslb3bbc63b.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb7045ae4;MpKslb7045ae4;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{07cee539-fb85-4e50-98f6-1af3b6522663}\mpkslb7045ae4.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{07cee539-fb85-4e50-98f6-1af3b6522663}\MpKslb7045ae4.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb775f7fb;MpKslb775f7fb;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{d07afdc4-aefd-4a77-8e0b-b3bf0564ca1d}\mpkslb775f7fb.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{d07afdc4-aefd-4a77-8e0b-b3bf0564ca1d}\MpKslb775f7fb.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb7e3070d;MpKslb7e3070d;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{7a3ee9e0-45a7-405c-8f49-b2d7136a07ba}\mpkslb7e3070d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{7a3ee9e0-45a7-405c-8f49-b2d7136a07ba}\MpKslb7e3070d.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb96d2a3e;MpKslb96d2a3e;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{2e90df4c-6acd-4f93-8fe8-483b2146c43d}\mpkslb96d2a3e.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{2e90df4c-6acd-4f93-8fe8-483b2146c43d}\MpKslb96d2a3e.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb9bfdf0d;MpKslb9bfdf0d;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{222df4cb-42af-4595-89b0-84a23f5170ff}\mpkslb9bfdf0d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{222df4cb-42af-4595-89b0-84a23f5170ff}\MpKslb9bfdf0d.sys [?]
S1 MpKslba1068ea;MpKslba1068ea;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9acafae6-69cf-4799-ae6b-f1976b9df151}\mpkslba1068ea.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9acafae6-69cf-4799-ae6b-f1976b9df151}\MpKslba1068ea.sys [?]
S1 MpKslbb9abc32;MpKslbb9abc32;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{27e4422d-6da7-4811-b991-57a8de5c67ec}\mpkslbb9abc32.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{27e4422d-6da7-4811-b991-57a8de5c67ec}\MpKslbb9abc32.sys [?]
S1 MpKslbe09ac67;MpKslbe09ac67;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{37bf79e4-8527-4798-b27e-f1f4941e2b25}\mpkslbe09ac67.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{37bf79e4-8527-4798-b27e-f1f4941e2b25}\MpKslbe09ac67.sys [?]

S1 MpKslc062c2b7;MpKslc062c2b7;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7bf270d-537f-48e4-9cf6-11b2408250e0}\mpkslc062c2b7.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7bf270d-537f-48e4-9cf6-11b2408250e0}\MpKslc062c2b7.sys [?]
S1 MpKslc135140d;MpKslc135140d;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{63554313-1de9-4c6a-9aea-f006b408e1bf}\mpkslc135140d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{63554313-1de9-4c6a-9aea-f006b408e1bf}\MpKslc135140d.sys [?]
S1 MpKslc4017f97;MpKslc4017f97;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6af237f5-ae98-422c-9a7c-78ee0bf20302}\mpkslc4017f97.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6af237f5-ae98-422c-9a7c-78ee0bf20302}\MpKslc4017f97.sys [?]
S1 MpKslccdc40c7;MpKslccdc40c7;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e25bafad-e9d4-442d-b218-3f4e2f721b91}\mpkslccdc40c7.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e25bafad-e9d4-442d-b218-3f4e2f721b91}\MpKslccdc40c7.sys [?]
S1 MpKslcf948eec;MpKslcf948eec;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{641f5c9e-6b35-4480-8ca6-d0b397fed292}\mpkslcf948eec.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{641f5c9e-6b35-4480-8ca6-d0b397fed292}\MpKslcf948eec.sys [?]
S1 MpKsld12c8cd0;MpKsld12c8cd0;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5988c903-7b1d-46e3-ba53-efddb5f8ab53}\mpksld12c8cd0.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5988c903-7b1d-46e3-ba53-efddb5f8ab53}\MpKsld12c8cd0.sys [?]
S1 MpKsld2b56c5b;MpKsld2b56c5b;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5370757f-8b0c-4b9c-8026-12ce4099489d}\mpksld2b56c5b.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{5370757f-8b0c-4b9c-8026-12ce4099489d}\MpKsld2b56c5b.sys [?]
S1 MpKsld2e9c710;MpKsld2e9c710;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9a6724cd-5fb5-4845-8dbb-8a607c5728e3}\mpksld2e9c710.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{9a6724cd-5fb5-4845-8dbb-8a607c5728e3}\MpKsld2e9c710.sys [?]
S1 MpKsld410384f;MpKsld410384f;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e25bafad-e9d4-442d-b218-3f4e2f721b91}\mpksld410384f.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{e25bafad-e9d4-442d-b218-3f4e2f721b91}\MpKsld410384f.sys [?]
S1 MpKsld9615519;MpKsld9615519;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{c43d8476-96d5-4c90-9f7e-c353a80113d6}\mpksld9615519.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{c43d8476-96d5-4c90-9f7e-c353a80113d6}\MpKsld9615519.sys [?]
S1 MpKsldc263772;MpKsldc263772;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{8226ce31-e656-47e8-a307-fd77ed15c2a0}\mpksldc263772.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{8226ce31-e656-47e8-a307-fd77ed15c2a0}\MpKsldc263772.sys [?]
S1 MpKslddeb32b8;MpKslddeb32b8;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{05a35a5f-db99-4f14-a23f-6e613d141efa}\mpkslddeb32b8.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{05a35a5f-db99-4f14-a23f-6e613d141efa}\MpKslddeb32b8.sys [?]
S1 MpKsldf52652a;MpKsldf52652a;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{55e0fcaf-9e5f-4581-b76b-cc654ba0fdac}\mpksldf52652a.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{55e0fcaf-9e5f-4581-b76b-cc654ba0fdac}\MpKsldf52652a.sys [?]
S1 MpKsle318d022;MpKsle318d022;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{ed534233-73e4-411d-a9ed-a1e4d58156c1}\mpksle318d022.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{ed534233-73e4-411d-a9ed-a1e4d58156c1}\MpKsle318d022.sys [?]
S1 MpKsle6a4e0a0;MpKsle6a4e0a0;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7bf270d-537f-48e4-9cf6-11b2408250e0}\mpksle6a4e0a0.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7bf270d-537f-48e4-9cf6-11b2408250e0}\MpKsle6a4e0a0.sys [?]
S1 MpKsle968fa2e;MpKsle968fa2e;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{37fcd3b6-cfc9-4d2e-80d7-215389345ce1}\mpksle968fa2e.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{37fcd3b6-cfc9-4d2e-80d7-215389345ce1}\MpKsle968fa2e.sys [?]
S1 MpKsle9e5b1f0;MpKsle9e5b1f0;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7bf270d-537f-48e4-9cf6-11b2408250e0}\mpksle9e5b1f0.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7bf270d-537f-48e4-9cf6-11b2408250e0}\MpKsle9e5b1f0.sys [?]
S1 MpKslef3bca17;MpKslef3bca17;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b16b14fb-0076-4766-98b4-584672190146}\mpkslef3bca17.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b16b14fb-0076-4766-98b4-584672190146}\MpKslef3bca17.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf193f4f7;MpKslf193f4f7;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1ff00137-310d-4912-b82e-c21147dcf21f}\mpkslf193f4f7.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{1ff00137-310d-4912-b82e-c21147dcf21f}\MpKslf193f4f7.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf1d3f99c;MpKslf1d3f99c;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{220dcf9b-fe4e-4fce-abc0-71670f109d8e}\mpkslf1d3f99c.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{220dcf9b-fe4e-4fce-abc0-71670f109d8e}\MpKslf1d3f99c.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf4886263;MpKslf4886263;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{4b4213f6-1162-46cc-ab67-26a0c6431286}\mpkslf4886263.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{4b4213f6-1162-46cc-ab67-26a0c6431286}\MpKslf4886263.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf586803b;MpKslf586803b;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6bf6fc17-d64b-4e60-a3cd-e4890011f199}\mpkslf586803b.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{6bf6fc17-d64b-4e60-a3cd-e4890011f199}\MpKslf586803b.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf5d1dba8;MpKslf5d1dba8;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b334074f-0068-412b-be39-73868c6c86fd}\mpkslf5d1dba8.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b334074f-0068-412b-be39-73868c6c86fd}\MpKslf5d1dba8.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf91efd6d;MpKslf91efd6d;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{2405e2fc-d138-4641-8a8b-325bda43ef4a}\mpkslf91efd6d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{2405e2fc-d138-4641-8a8b-325bda43ef4a}\MpKslf91efd6d.sys [?]
S1 MpKslfa275dc8;MpKslfa275dc8;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{27e4422d-6da7-4811-b991-57a8de5c67ec}\mpkslfa275dc8.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{27e4422d-6da7-4811-b991-57a8de5c67ec}\MpKslfa275dc8.sys [?]
S1 MpKslfb2e0052;MpKslfb2e0052;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7070ca8-cbee-465c-b7bc-8c1e8bcc9174}\mpkslfb2e0052.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b7070ca8-cbee-465c-b7bc-8c1e8bcc9174}\MpKslfb2e0052.sys [?]
S1 MpKslfd1a3c16;MpKslfd1a3c16;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b9526848-2345-41d4-8186-ecb9792dbf6d}\mpkslfd1a3c16.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{b9526848-2345-41d4-8186-ecb9792dbf6d}\MpKslfd1a3c16.sys [?]
S1 MpKslfe8cd70d;MpKslfe8cd70d;\??\c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{afb6a11c-a681-4c45-bb70-261e29ef03eb}\mpkslfe8cd70d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{afb6a11c-a681-4c45-bb70-261e29ef03eb}\MpKslfe8cd70d.sys [?]
S1 qiiarsay;qiiarsay;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\qiiarsay.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\qiiarsay.sys [?]
S1 rdxuoanl;rdxuoanl;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\rdxuoanl.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\rdxuoanl.sys [?]
S1 risjnxdw;risjnxdw;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\risjnxdw.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\risjnxdw.sys [?]
S1 rqoloqfg;rqoloqfg;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\rqoloqfg.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\rqoloqfg.sys [?]
S1 tqjjkmmi;tqjjkmmi;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\tqjjkmmi.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\tqjjkmmi.sys [?]
S1 uhcruyci;uhcruyci;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\uhcruyci.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\uhcruyci.sys [?]
S2 MBAMService;MBAMService;c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malwar\mbamservice.exe [2011-10-31 366152]
S3 MBAMSwissArmy;MBAMSwissArmy;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys [?]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
2011-11-01 15:30:59 28752 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{498ca44b-aed4-4e97-a50d-ac0b93d0a86e}\MpKsl0395a3c6.sys
2011-11-01 14:06:54 28752 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{498ca44b-aed4-4e97-a50d-ac0b93d0a86e}\MpKsl5868598a.sys
2011-11-01 12:55:42 28752 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{498ca44b-aed4-4e97-a50d-ac0b93d0a86e}\MpKslf2a9da7d.sys
2011-11-01 12:55:38 56200 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{498ca44b-aed4-4e97-a50d-ac0b93d0a86e}\offreg.dll
2011-11-01 12:55:12 6668624 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{498ca44b-aed4-4e97-a50d-ac0b93d0a86e}\mpengine.dll
2011-11-01 11:02:23 6668624 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\updates\mpengine.dll
2011-10-31 11:43:55 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\administrator\application data\Malwarebytes
2011-10-31 11:42:30 22216 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011-10-31 11:42:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malwar
2011-10-31 09:08:46 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\administrator\application data\cacaoweb
2011-10-30 17:11:32 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client
2011-10-29 13:49:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\cacaoweb
2011-10-29 12:42:03 6668624 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\backup\mpengine.dll
2011-10-29 06:14:04 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Security Essentials
2011-10-29 06:12:22 -------- d--h--w- c:\windows\system32\GroupPolicy
2011-10-28 18:14:18 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\Malwarebytes
2011-10-28 18:14:14 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-10-28 04:52:56 134 --sh--w- c:\documents and settings\administrator\application data\per.bat
2011-10-28 04:29:57 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\application data\d7afb588
2011-10-28 03:53:38 330600 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\HMIPCore.dll
2011-10-28 03:53:10 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Hide My IP
2011-10-22 05:08:07 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\MaskMyIP
2011-10-22 04:59:51 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\application data\APN
2011-10-22 04:06:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ShadowStor
2011-10-17 13:59:24 -------- d-----w- C:\New Folder
2011-10-16 18:48:03 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\administrator\application data\MSNInstaller
2011-10-08 09:56:12 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\common files\Symantec Shared
2011-10-08 09:56:00 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\Norton
2011-10-08 09:55:53 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\NortonInstaller
2011-10-07 18:28:18 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\Adobe
2011-10-04 14:17:02 10624 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\gameenum.sys
2011-10-04 14:17:02 10624 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\gameenum.sys
2011-10-04 14:16:35 907456 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\hcf_msft.sys
2011-10-04 14:16:35 907456 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\HCF_MSFT.sys
2011-10-04 14:16:23 3840 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rpfun.sys
2011-10-04 14:16:23 3840 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\rpfun.sys
2011-10-04 14:16:23 30720 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rthwcls.sys
2011-10-04 14:16:23 30720 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\rthwcls.sys
2011-10-04 14:16:17 42112 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\crtaud.sys
2011-10-04 14:16:17 42112 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\crtaud.sys
==================== Find3M ====================
2011-10-07 05:09:56 414368 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2011-09-26 06:41:20 611328 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll
2011-09-26 06:41:20 220160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleacc.dll
2011-09-26 06:41:14 20480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleaccrc.dll
2011-09-09 09:12:13 599040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\crypt32.dll
2011-09-06 13:20:51 1858944 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2011-08-22 23:48:55 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2011-08-22 23:48:54 43520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2011-08-22 23:48:54 1469440 ------w- c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2011-08-22 11:56:39 385024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2011-08-17 13:49:54 138496 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
============= FINISH: 23:19:14.37 ===============

UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.
IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT
DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01)
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Install Date: 8/3/2010 1:20:08 AM
System Uptime: 11/1/2011 8:28:56 PM (3 hours ago)
Motherboard: Intel Corporation | | D845GVSR
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz | X1 | 2400/133mhz
==== Disk Partitions =========================
A: is Removable
C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 10 GiB total, 2.513 GiB free.
D: is FIXED (FAT32) - 7 GiB total, 1.643 GiB free.
E: is FIXED (FAT32) - 6 GiB total, 3.093 GiB free.
G: is CDROM ()
==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============
Class GUID: {4D36E96C-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Description: Realtek AC'97 Audio
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24C5&SUBSYS_02088086&REV_01\3&267A616A&0&FD
Manufacturer: Realtek
Name: Realtek AC'97 Audio
PNP Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24C5&SUBSYS_02088086&REV_01\3&267A616A&0&FD
Service: ALCXWDM
Class GUID: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Description: DAEMON Tools Virtual Bus Driver
Device ID: ROOT\SYSTEM\0003
Manufacturer: (Standard system devices)
Name: DAEMON Tools Virtual Bus Driver
PNP Device ID: ROOT\SYSTEM\0003
Service: dtsoftbus01
==== System Restore Points ===================
No restore point in system.
==== Installed Programs ======================
7-Zip 9.22beta
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin
Adobe Reader X (10.1.0)
Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6
Counter-Strike 1.6
DAEMON Tools Lite
Garena 2010
Google Chrome
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2158563)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2443685)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2570791)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB954550-v5)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB981793)
Intel(R) Extreme Graphics Driver
Internet Download Manager
Java Auto Updater
Java(TM) 6 Update 24
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware version 1.51.2.1300
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft Antimalware
Microsoft Application Error Reporting
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Filter Pack 1.0
Microsoft Office Access 2007
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Office Word 2007
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010
Microsoft Security Client
Microsoft Security Essentials
Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft Software Update for Web Folders (English) 12
Microsoft Software Update for Web Folders (English) 14
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
Moto Racer 2
Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 en-US)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB973686)
OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB2416473)
Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB2564958)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2183461)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2360131)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2416400)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2482017)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2497640)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2510531)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2559049)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2586448)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB981332)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB982381)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB2378111)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB975558)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB978695)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB979402)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2079403)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2115168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2121546)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2160329)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2229593)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2259922)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2279986)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2286198)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296011)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296199)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2347290)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2360937)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2387149)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2393802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2412687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2419632)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2423089)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2436673)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2440591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2443105)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2476490)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2476687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2478971)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2479628)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2479943)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2481109)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2483185)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485663)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2503658)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2503665)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506212)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506223)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2507618)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2507938)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508272)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508429)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2509553)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2511455)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2524375)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2535512)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2536276-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2536276)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2544893)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2555917)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2562937)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2566454)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2567053)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2567680)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2570222)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2570947)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2592799)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971468)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975560)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975713)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977816)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977914)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978037)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978338)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978542)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978601)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979309)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979482)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979559)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980195)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980218)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980232)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981322)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981852)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981957)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981997)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982132)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982381)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982665)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982802)
ShadowUser Pro 2.5
Skype™ 5.3
swMSM
sXe Injected
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976662)
Update for Windows XP (KB2141007)
Update for Windows XP (KB2345886)
Update for Windows XP (KB2467659)
Update for Windows XP (KB2541763)
Update for Windows XP (KB2616676-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)
Update for Windows XP (KB955759)
Update for Windows XP (KB961503)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)
Update for Windows XP (KB971029)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)
VLC media player 1.1.9
WebFldrs XP
Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474)
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130)
Windows Imaging Component
Windows Internet Explorer 8
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows XP Service Pack 3
==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========
11/1/2011 9:57:31 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The MBAMService service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).
11/1/2011 4:29:26 PM, error: atapi [11] - The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Ide\IdePort0.
11/1/2011 4:28:09 PM, error: atapi [9] - The device, \Device\Ide\IdePort0, did not respond within the timeout period.
11/1/2011 2:15:14 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7026] - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: PCIIde
10/31/2011 9:29:53 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The MBAMSwissArmy service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.
10/28/2011 9:56:49 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The HideMyIpSRV service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 4 time(s).
10/28/2011 9:56:40 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The HideMyIpSRV service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3 time(s).
10/28/2011 9:54:45 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The HideMyIpSRV service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s).
10/28/2011 9:30:20 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7031] - The Microsoft Antimalware Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 15000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
10/28/2011 4:34:57 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7023] - The Network Location Awareness (NLA) service terminated with the following error: The specified procedure could not be found.
10/28/2011 10:31:17 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The HideMyIpSRV service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).
10/28/2011 10:29:27 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Microsoft Antimalware Service service failed to start due to the following error: Access is denied.
10/27/2011 9:46:33 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 9:46:33 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 9:46:33 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiSpyware Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 9:46:33 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiSpyware Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 9:46:08 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Update Server Update Stage: Search Source Path: Default URL Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80070422 Error description: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
10/27/2011 4:51:46 PM, error: SideBySide [59] - Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10t.ocx. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully. .
10/27/2011 4:51:46 PM, error: SideBySide [58] - Syntax error in manifest or policy file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10t.ocx" on line 0.
10/27/2011 4:43:38 PM, error: SideBySide [59] - Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\system32\MLANG.dll. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully. .
10/27/2011 4:43:38 PM, error: SideBySide [58] - Syntax error in manifest or policy file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\MLANG.dll" on line 0.
10/27/2011 4:43:37 PM, error: SideBySide [59] - Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\system32\TAPI32.dll. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully. .
10/27/2011 4:43:37 PM, error: SideBySide [59] - Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSRATING.dll. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully. .
10/27/2011 4:43:37 PM, error: SideBySide [59] - Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully. .
10/27/2011 4:43:37 PM, error: SideBySide [58] - Syntax error in manifest or policy file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\TAPI32.dll" on line 0.
10/27/2011 4:43:37 PM, error: SideBySide [58] - Syntax error in manifest or policy file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSRATING.dll" on line 0.
10/27/2011 4:43:37 PM, error: SideBySide [58] - Syntax error in manifest or policy file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll" on line 0.
10/27/2011 2:16:48 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 2:16:48 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 2:16:48 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiSpyware Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 2:16:48 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiSpyware Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 2:16:32 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Update Server Update Stage: Search Source Path: Default URL Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80070422 Error description: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
10/27/2011 11:19:42 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Update Server Update Stage: Search Source Path: Default URL Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80070422 Error description: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
10/27/2011 11:19:41 PM, error: DCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "%1058" attempting to start the service wuauserv with arguments "" in order to run the server: {E60687F7-01A1-40AA-86AC-DB1CBF673334}
10/27/2011 1:40:00 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 1:40:00 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 1:40:00 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiSpyware Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 1:40:00 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiSpyware Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/27/2011 1:39:43 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Update Server Update Stage: Search Source Path: Default URL Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80070422 Error description: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
10/26/2011 9:09:23 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/26/2011 9:09:23 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/26/2011 9:09:23 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiSpyware Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/26/2011 9:09:23 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Malware Protection Center Update Stage: Search Source Path: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Lin...1.0&prod=EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7094 Signature Type: AntiSpyware Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80072f76 Error description: The requested header was not found
10/26/2011 9:09:07 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Update Server Update Stage: Search Source Path: Default URL Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80070422 Error description: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
10/26/2011 6:44:07 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Update Server Update Stage: Search Source Path: Default URL Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80070422 Error description: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
10/26/2011 10:17:43 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Update Server Update Stage: Search Source Path: Default URL Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80070422 Error description: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
10/26/2011 1:33:45 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001] - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures. New Signature Version: Previous Signature Version: 1.115.201.0 Update Source: Microsoft Update Server Update Stage: Search Source Path: Default URL Signature Type: AntiVirus Update Type: Full User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Current Engine Version: Previous Engine Version: 1.1.7801.0 Error code: 0x80070422 Error description: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
==== End Of File ===========================

Okay, we have some work to do!

For now, please take the program running HideMyPC off of the Startup Menu and disable the Service.I can't find the installed program for this in your log list. It is not working, its causing frequent errors.

The other source of errors is Microsoft Antimalware.. Please remove it from Startup also and disable the Service. After we get all the malware out, the programs can be reinstalled, hopefully to work right.

For the Services: Click on Start> Run> type in services.msc> enter> Right click on the Service to open> Change the Startup type to Disable> Stop the Service if running.
========================================
  • Download the file TDSSKiller.zip and save to the desktop.
    (If you are unable to download the file for some reason, then TDSS may be blocking it. You would then need to download it first to a clean computer and then transfer it to the infected one using an external drive or USB flash drive.)
  • Right-click the tdsskiller.zip file> Select Extract All into a folder on the infected (or potentially infected) PC.
  • Double click on TDSSKiller.exe. to run the scan
  • When the scan is over, the utility outputs a list of detected objects with description.
    The utility automatically selects an action (Cure or Delete) for malicious objects.
    The utility prompts the user to select an action to apply to suspicious objects (Skip, by default).
  • Select the action Quarantine to quarantine detected objects.
    The default quarantine folder is in the system disk root folder, e.g.: C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\23.07.2010_15.31.43
  • After clicking Next, the utility applies selected actions and outputs the result. Leave the log in your next reply.
  • A reboot is required after disinfection.
========================================
Please note: If you have previously run Combofix and it's still on the system, please uninstall it. Then download the current version and do the scan: Uninstall directions, if needed
  • Click START> then RUN
  • Now type Combofix /Uninstall in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the X and the U, it needs to be there.
--------------------------------------
Download Combofix from HERE or HEREhttp://www.forospyware.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe and save to the desktop
  • Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. It is recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode if needed.
    **Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
  • Once installed, you should see a blue screen prompt that says:
    The Recovery Console was successfully installed.
  • .Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware
  • .If Combofix asks you to update the program, allow
  • .Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
  • .Close any open browsers.
  • .Double click combofix.exe
    cf-icon.jpg
    & follow the prompts to run.
  • When the scan completes , a report will be generated-it will open a text window. Please paste the C:\ComboFix.txt in next reply..
Re-enable your Antivirus software.

Note 1:Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
Note 2: ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings, including making I-E the default browser.
Note 3: Combofix prevents autorun of ALL CD, floppy and USB devices to assist with malware removal & increase security. If this is an issue or makes it difficult for you -- please tell your helper.
Note 4: CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If CF runs into difficulty and terminates prematurely, the connection can be manually restored by restarting your machine.
Note 5: If you receive an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion", restart computer to fix the issue.
======================================
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESETOnlineScan
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    [o] Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    [o] Double click on the
    esetSmartInstallDesktopIcon.png
    on your desktop.
  • Check 'Yes I accept terms of use.'
  • Click Start button
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
    esetonlinescannersettings_thumb.jpg
  • Uncheck 'Remove found threats'
  • Check 'Scan archives/
  • Leave remaining settings as is.
  • Press the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please wait for the scan to finish.
  • When the scan completes, press List of found threats
  • Push Export of text file and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Paste this log in your next reply.
  • Push the Back button
  • Push Finish

NOTE: If no malware is found then no log will be produced. Let me know if this is the case.

I need to see these logs before going on. I will write script for removals to run through Combofix. You have several different types of malware. Mbam does a good job, but there will be additional entries to remove.

Logs to leave:
TDSSKiller
Combofix
Eset online scan

Question:
Have you intentionally set these?
uSearch Page = hxxp://find.localstrike.net/
mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://find.localstrike.net/
mDefault_Search_URL = hxxp://find.localstrike.net/
mSearch Page = hxxp://find.localstrike.net/

ComboFix 11-11-01.04 - Administrator 11/01/2011 23:50:22.1.1 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.510.245 [GMT 5:00]
Running from: e:\my documents\ComboFix.exe
AV: Microsoft Security Essentials *Disabled/Updated* {BCF43643-A118-4432-AEDE-D861FCBCFCDF}
AV: Microsoft Security Essentials *Disabled/Updated* {EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7095}
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\cacaoweb
c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\cacaoweb\npdfile.dat
c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\cacaoweb\storage.db
c:\documents and settings\Administrator\WINDOWS
c:\program files\cacaoweb
c:\program files\cacaoweb\cacaoweb.exe
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3272653503
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3618616712\@
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3618616712\L\emdzlcra
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3618616712\loader.tlb
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3618616712\U\@00000001
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3618616712\U\@000000c0
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3618616712\U\@000000cb
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3618616712\U\@000000cf
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3618616712\U\@80000000
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3618616712\U\@800000c0
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3618616712\U\@800000cb
c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB40408$\3618616712\U\@800000cf
c:\windows\system32\
c:\windows\system32\_000006_.tmp.dll
E:\autorun.inf
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
-------\Legacy_SSHNAS
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-10-02 to 2011-11-02 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-11-02 01:47 . 2011-11-02 01:47 56200 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{498CA44B-AED4-4E97-A50D-AC0B93D0A86E}\offreg.dll
2011-11-01 12:55 . 2011-10-06 15:48 6668624 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{498CA44B-AED4-4E97-A50D-AC0B93D0A86E}\mpengine.dll
2011-11-01 11:02 . 2011-10-06 15:48 6668624 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\Updates\mpengine.dll
2011-10-31 11:43 . 2011-10-31 11:43 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2011-10-31 11:42 . 2011-08-31 12:00 22216 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011-10-31 11:42 . 2011-10-31 11:43 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malwar
2011-10-30 17:11 . 2011-11-01 12:51 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client
2011-10-29 12:42 . 2011-10-06 15:48 6668624 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\Backup\mpengine.dll
2011-10-29 06:14 . 2011-10-30 17:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Security Essentials
2011-10-29 06:12 . 2011-10-29 06:12 -------- d--h--w- c:\windows\system32\GroupPolicy
2011-10-28 18:14 . 2011-10-28 18:14 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2011-10-28 04:52 . 2011-10-28 04:52 134 --sh--w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\per.bat
2011-10-28 04:29 . 2011-10-29 20:12 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\d7afb588
2011-10-28 03:53 . 2011-06-03 20:56 330600 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\HMIPCore.dll
2011-10-28 03:53 . 2011-10-28 16:24 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Hide My IP
2011-10-22 05:08 . 2011-10-22 05:08 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\MaskMyIP
2011-10-22 04:59 . 2011-10-22 04:59 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\APN
2011-10-22 04:06 . 2011-10-22 04:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ShadowStor
2011-10-17 13:59 . 2011-10-29 20:38 -------- d-----w- C:\New Folder
2011-10-16 18:48 . 2011-10-16 18:48 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\MSNInstaller
2011-10-15 18:08 . 2011-10-15 18:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\7-Zip
2011-10-08 09:56 . 2011-10-08 09:56 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2011-10-08 09:56 . 2011-10-12 19:05 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton
2011-10-07 18:28 . 2011-10-07 18:28 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\Adobe
2011-10-04 14:17 . 2008-04-13 18:45 10624 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\gameenum.sys
2011-10-04 14:17 . 2008-04-13 18:45 10624 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\gameenum.sys
2011-10-04 14:16 . 2001-08-17 08:28 907456 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\hcf_msft.sys
2011-10-04 14:16 . 2001-08-17 08:28 907456 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\HCF_MSFT.sys
2011-10-04 14:16 . 2001-08-17 07:19 30720 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rthwcls.sys
2011-10-04 14:16 . 2001-08-17 07:19 30720 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\rthwcls.sys
2011-10-04 14:16 . 2001-08-17 07:19 3840 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rpfun.sys
2011-10-04 14:16 . 2001-08-17 07:19 3840 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\rpfun.sys
2011-10-04 14:16 . 2001-08-17 07:19 42112 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\crtaud.sys
2011-10-04 14:16 . 2001-08-17 07:19 42112 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\crtaud.sys
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-10-07 05:09 . 2011-06-03 09:13 414368 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2011-09-26 06:41 . 2008-07-29 14:59 611328 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll
2011-09-26 06:41 . 2004-08-04 10:00 220160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleacc.dll
2011-09-26 06:41 . 2004-08-04 10:00 20480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleaccrc.dll
2011-09-09 09:12 . 2004-08-04 10:00 599040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\crypt32.dll
2011-09-06 13:20 . 2004-08-04 10:00 1858944 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2011-08-22 23:48 . 2006-03-04 03:33 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2011-08-22 23:48 . 2004-08-04 10:00 43520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2011-08-22 23:48 . 2004-08-04 10:00 1469440 ------w- c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2011-08-22 11:56 . 2004-08-04 10:00 385024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2011-08-17 13:49 . 2004-08-04 10:00 138496 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
2011-10-06 04:40 . 2011-09-28 18:12 134104 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\IDM Shell Extension]
@="{CDC95B92-E27C-4745-A8C5-64A52A78855D}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CDC95B92-E27C-4745-A8C5-64A52A78855D}]
2011-05-30 16:50 21864 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Download Manager\IDMShellExt.dll
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IDMan"="c:\program files\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe" [2011-10-01 3425688]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2006-04-01 155648]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2011-06-06 937920]
"SuNotification"="c:\program files\ShadowStor\ShadowUser\suatshut.exe" [2005-01-12 40960]
"MSC"="c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe" [2011-06-15 997920]
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware"="c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malwar\mbamgui.exe" [2011-08-31 449608]
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DWQueuedReporting"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" [2009-04-08 440736]
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
ShadowUser Pro Edition.lnk - c:\program files\ShadowStor\ShadowUser\ShadowUser.exe [2005-1-12 921600]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\sunotify]
2005-01-12 18:49 90112 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\sunotify.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MsMpSvc]
@="Service"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe ARM]
2011-06-06 07:55 937920 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe Reader Speed Launcher]
2011-06-06 07:55 35736 ----a-w- c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ctfmon.exe]
2008-04-14 00:12 15360 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DAEMON Tools Lite]
2011-01-20 09:20 1305408 ----a-w- c:\program files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Google Update]
2010-12-13 12:18 136176 ----atw- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HotKeysCmds]
2006-04-01 09:31 126976 -c--a-r- c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MSC]
2011-06-15 10:16 997920 ----a-w- c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SoundMan]
2006-04-01 09:33 77824 -c--a-r- c:\windows\SOUNDMAN.EXE
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]
2010-10-29 09:49 249064 -c--a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\services]
"WZCSVC"=2 (0x2)
"wuauserv"=2 (0x2)
"WMPNetworkSvc"=3 (0x3)
"Spooler"=2 (0x2)
"ose"=3 (0x3)
"odserv"=3 (0x3)
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"e:\\documents\\New Folder\\bin\\java.exe"=
"c:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\Google\\Chrome\\Application\\chrome.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dpnsvr.exe"=
"d:\\most wanted\\rip Need.4.Spd.Most.Wanted kissme1\\speed.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Garena\\Garena.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"=
"d:\\cs-1.6\\hl.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\msfeedssync.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Internet Download Manager\\IDMan.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Microsoft Shared\\DW\\DW20.EXE"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\msiexec.exe"=
R0 Shadow;Shadow;c:\windows\system32\drivers\shadow.sys [1/25/2005 7:21 PM 114624]
R1 IDMTDI;IDMTDI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\idmtdi.sys [8/1/2011 7:28 PM 101616]
R2 MBAMService;MBAMService;c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malwar\mbamservice.exe [10/31/2011 4:42 PM 366152]
R3 crtaud;Conexant Riptide WDM Audio Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\crtaud.sys [10/4/2011 7:16 PM 42112]
R3 MBAMProtector;MBAMProtector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [10/31/2011 4:42 PM 22216]
R3 qcusbmdm;Qualcomm Proprietary USB Driver (PID 3197);c:\windows\system32\drivers\qcusbmdm.sys [9/7/2010 9:52 AM 59632]
R3 qcusbser;Qualcomm Diagnostic Port 3197;c:\windows\system32\drivers\qcusbser.sys [9/7/2010 10:13 AM 59632]
R3 rpfun;Conexant Riptide Dummy Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rpfun.sys [10/4/2011 7:16 PM 3840]
R3 rthwcls;Conexant Riptide Bus / Firmware Downloader;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rthwcls.sys [10/4/2011 7:16 PM 30720]
S1 bvgffrex;bvgffrex;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\bvgffrex.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\bvgffrex.sys [?]
S1 cwkxolyf;cwkxolyf;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\cwkxolyf.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\cwkxolyf.sys [?]
S1 eifckibx;eifckibx;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\eifckibx.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\eifckibx.sys [?]
S1 fnsvyqmu;fnsvyqmu;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\fnsvyqmu.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\fnsvyqmu.sys [?]
S1 goimqobt;goimqobt;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\goimqobt.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\goimqobt.sys [?]
S1 hnybtrdy;hnybtrdy;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\hnybtrdy.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\hnybtrdy.sys [?]
S1 hvltatax;hvltatax;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\hvltatax.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\hvltatax.sys [?]
S1 jmrujfpm;jmrujfpm;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\jmrujfpm.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\jmrujfpm.sys [?]
S1 kqyacfcv;kqyacfcv;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\kqyacfcv.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\kqyacfcv.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl014b491c;MpKsl014b491c;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9BED1359-6570-4AE1-9CCC-0BB1D58B483F}\MpKsl014b491c.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9BED1359-6570-4AE1-9CCC-0BB1D58B483F}\MpKsl014b491c.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl0395a3c6;MpKsl0395a3c6;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{498CA44B-AED4-4E97-A50D-AC0B93D0A86E}\MpKsl0395a3c6.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{498CA44B-AED4-4E97-A50D-AC0B93D0A86E}\MpKsl0395a3c6.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl0845343d;MpKsl0845343d;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6920ADBB-9A6E-41AF-AE88-9DB4AF6D3FC8}\MpKsl0845343d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6920ADBB-9A6E-41AF-AE88-9DB4AF6D3FC8}\MpKsl0845343d.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl0fd6a622;MpKsl0fd6a622;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{10AAA116-81D5-48E1-A7AB-DA769B1E27EC}\MpKsl0fd6a622.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{10AAA116-81D5-48E1-A7AB-DA769B1E27EC}\MpKsl0fd6a622.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl131968d2;MpKsl131968d2;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7070CA8-CBEE-465C-B7BC-8C1E8BCC9174}\MpKsl131968d2.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7070CA8-CBEE-465C-B7BC-8C1E8BCC9174}\MpKsl131968d2.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl15018fc3;MpKsl15018fc3;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{BFC9705D-D9D3-4CCD-A6CE-333745FF92AB}\MpKsl15018fc3.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{BFC9705D-D9D3-4CCD-A6CE-333745FF92AB}\MpKsl15018fc3.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl16bc91dd;MpKsl16bc91dd;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{83F52D38-1E48-4640-B368-6C88F60FFE21}\MpKsl16bc91dd.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{83F52D38-1E48-4640-B368-6C88F60FFE21}\MpKsl16bc91dd.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl174314f9;MpKsl174314f9;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{209FD8D9-1A2B-4449-ABD0-70B2074CA88F}\MpKsl174314f9.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{209FD8D9-1A2B-4449-ABD0-70B2074CA88F}\MpKsl174314f9.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl2129bbdf;MpKsl2129bbdf;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9BED1359-6570-4AE1-9CCC-0BB1D58B483F}\MpKsl2129bbdf.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9BED1359-6570-4AE1-9CCC-0BB1D58B483F}\MpKsl2129bbdf.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl219535dc;MpKsl219535dc;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{4B1A8529-A86A-4240-B0B3-E215F33871ED}\MpKsl219535dc.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{4B1A8529-A86A-4240-B0B3-E215F33871ED}\MpKsl219535dc.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl28f8f0fc;MpKsl28f8f0fc;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{D07AFDC4-AEFD-4A77-8E0B-B3BF0564CA1D}\MpKsl28f8f0fc.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{D07AFDC4-AEFD-4A77-8E0B-B3BF0564CA1D}\MpKsl28f8f0fc.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl294132d9;MpKsl294132d9;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{1A24D885-34C1-427B-935F-AF5A7C3EBB11}\MpKsl294132d9.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{1A24D885-34C1-427B-935F-AF5A7C3EBB11}\MpKsl294132d9.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl29e04e22;MpKsl29e04e22;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E46AA488-DF3C-415F-B9D4-0259F596493B}\MpKsl29e04e22.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E46AA488-DF3C-415F-B9D4-0259F596493B}\MpKsl29e04e22.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl2acb356a;MpKsl2acb356a;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{AA6A44FD-B59A-410F-80C0-2A2617FE7A27}\MpKsl2acb356a.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{AA6A44FD-B59A-410F-80C0-2A2617FE7A27}\MpKsl2acb356a.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl2e51ff07;MpKsl2e51ff07;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{89E65EAC-F7EA-498C-B903-FA813694C95F}\MpKsl2e51ff07.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{89E65EAC-F7EA-498C-B903-FA813694C95F}\MpKsl2e51ff07.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl3101b836;MpKsl3101b836;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6284F307-2E70-40CB-A255-C451E25607B7}\MpKsl3101b836.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6284F307-2E70-40CB-A255-C451E25607B7}\MpKsl3101b836.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl33fcbcbc;MpKsl33fcbcbc;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6920ADBB-9A6E-41AF-AE88-9DB4AF6D3FC8}\MpKsl33fcbcbc.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6920ADBB-9A6E-41AF-AE88-9DB4AF6D3FC8}\MpKsl33fcbcbc.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl38b72036;MpKsl38b72036;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7070CA8-CBEE-465C-B7BC-8C1E8BCC9174}\MpKsl38b72036.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7070CA8-CBEE-465C-B7BC-8C1E8BCC9174}\MpKsl38b72036.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl39944cce;MpKsl39944cce;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{74092516-3141-420C-B726-68B9A0FA17CA}\MpKsl39944cce.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{74092516-3141-420C-B726-68B9A0FA17CA}\MpKsl39944cce.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl3a9f99a6;MpKsl3a9f99a6;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{42F014E0-1C8C-4B58-9574-ABF5086E4D16}\MpKsl3a9f99a6.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{42F014E0-1C8C-4B58-9574-ABF5086E4D16}\MpKsl3a9f99a6.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl3c2d4d10;MpKsl3c2d4d10;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5E1A22E4-2B1F-46A4-8E90-233EB4CF2184}\MpKsl3c2d4d10.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5E1A22E4-2B1F-46A4-8E90-233EB4CF2184}\MpKsl3c2d4d10.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl3f35a265;MpKsl3f35a265;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{0893F1DD-D032-4120-B604-AB279EE4AD63}\MpKsl3f35a265.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{0893F1DD-D032-4120-B604-AB279EE4AD63}\MpKsl3f35a265.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl449c0adf;MpKsl449c0adf;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{4B92629F-BBF8-490A-BBB4-016846EE5DBE}\MpKsl449c0adf.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{4B92629F-BBF8-490A-BBB4-016846EE5DBE}\MpKsl449c0adf.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl491eaaba;MpKsl491eaaba;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{F29F9E4A-FE7F-489A-AFD0-D0651EBCF3A9}\MpKsl491eaaba.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{F29F9E4A-FE7F-489A-AFD0-D0651EBCF3A9}\MpKsl491eaaba.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4a522634;MpKsl4a522634;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{F6402BA0-F0DA-4B7F-9CF8-1F50A62C3334}\MpKsl4a522634.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{F6402BA0-F0DA-4B7F-9CF8-1F50A62C3334}\MpKsl4a522634.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4b8846fe;MpKsl4b8846fe;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5370757F-8B0C-4B9C-8026-12CE4099489D}\MpKsl4b8846fe.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5370757F-8B0C-4B9C-8026-12CE4099489D}\MpKsl4b8846fe.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4bbe027d;MpKsl4bbe027d;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{DB0EE290-5007-4A2E-8C5E-6BC09DA13350}\MpKsl4bbe027d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{DB0EE290-5007-4A2E-8C5E-6BC09DA13350}\MpKsl4bbe027d.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4e162013;MpKsl4e162013;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{1D716762-E34C-4BDA-93A3-841F686C93BE}\MpKsl4e162013.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{1D716762-E34C-4BDA-93A3-841F686C93BE}\MpKsl4e162013.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4ef4c34d;MpKsl4ef4c34d;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E46AA488-DF3C-415F-B9D4-0259F596493B}\MpKsl4ef4c34d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E46AA488-DF3C-415F-B9D4-0259F596493B}\MpKsl4ef4c34d.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl4f81037b;MpKsl4f81037b;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{8226CE31-E656-47E8-A307-FD77ED15C2A0}\MpKsl4f81037b.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{8226CE31-E656-47E8-A307-FD77ED15C2A0}\MpKsl4f81037b.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl520690ea;MpKsl520690ea;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{43484082-6AEB-4F99-A4E6-EA563DB6D8C1}\MpKsl520690ea.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{43484082-6AEB-4F99-A4E6-EA563DB6D8C1}\MpKsl520690ea.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl546d4a7b;MpKsl546d4a7b;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{DF779AEB-098C-49C1-8B75-FF3EDFFD86B6}\MpKsl546d4a7b.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{DF779AEB-098C-49C1-8B75-FF3EDFFD86B6}\MpKsl546d4a7b.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl55e6af42;MpKsl55e6af42;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{805DBE34-86E6-4DA5-B9B3-E75FBA83A4FE}\MpKsl55e6af42.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{805DBE34-86E6-4DA5-B9B3-E75FBA83A4FE}\MpKsl55e6af42.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl564f5e1e;MpKsl564f5e1e;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{02015259-F8F6-4822-B51F-301CE1E0A34B}\MpKsl564f5e1e.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{02015259-F8F6-4822-B51F-301CE1E0A34B}\MpKsl564f5e1e.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl583c0cde;MpKsl583c0cde;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{63554313-1DE9-4C6A-9AEA-F006B408E1BF}\MpKsl583c0cde.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{63554313-1DE9-4C6A-9AEA-F006B408E1BF}\MpKsl583c0cde.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl5868598a;MpKsl5868598a;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{498CA44B-AED4-4E97-A50D-AC0B93D0A86E}\MpKsl5868598a.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{498CA44B-AED4-4E97-A50D-AC0B93D0A86E}\MpKsl5868598a.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl589e82e2;MpKsl589e82e2;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{F29F9E4A-FE7F-489A-AFD0-D0651EBCF3A9}\MpKsl589e82e2.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{F29F9E4A-FE7F-489A-AFD0-D0651EBCF3A9}\MpKsl589e82e2.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl58d73707;MpKsl58d73707;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{37BF79E4-8527-4798-B27E-F1F4941E2B25}\MpKsl58d73707.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{37BF79E4-8527-4798-B27E-F1F4941E2B25}\MpKsl58d73707.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl5bfc68d6;MpKsl5bfc68d6;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{641F5C9E-6B35-4480-8CA6-D0B397FED292}\MpKsl5bfc68d6.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{641F5C9E-6B35-4480-8CA6-D0B397FED292}\MpKsl5bfc68d6.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl6044e62d;MpKsl6044e62d;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7BF270D-537F-48E4-9CF6-11B2408250E0}\MpKsl6044e62d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7BF270D-537F-48E4-9CF6-11B2408250E0}\MpKsl6044e62d.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl625dc36c;MpKsl625dc36c;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{222DF4CB-42AF-4595-89B0-84A23F5170FF}\MpKsl625dc36c.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{222DF4CB-42AF-4595-89B0-84A23F5170FF}\MpKsl625dc36c.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl64767280;MpKsl64767280;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{C1FAF2A4-9F4C-4E2E-A550-2A4AE7EFBA8E}\MpKsl64767280.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{C1FAF2A4-9F4C-4E2E-A550-2A4AE7EFBA8E}\MpKsl64767280.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl6807b411;MpKsl6807b411;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{2E90DF4C-6ACD-4F93-8FE8-483B2146C43D}\MpKsl6807b411.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{2E90DF4C-6ACD-4F93-8FE8-483B2146C43D}\MpKsl6807b411.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl68d083a5;MpKsl68d083a5;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{0E81A638-F493-4CAE-9A0E-BE641A01E8F3}\MpKsl68d083a5.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{0E81A638-F493-4CAE-9A0E-BE641A01E8F3}\MpKsl68d083a5.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl69bb033e;MpKsl69bb033e;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{06B0267E-3126-4D03-A440-B84C63AA96AB}\MpKsl69bb033e.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{06B0267E-3126-4D03-A440-B84C63AA96AB}\MpKsl69bb033e.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl69dfe6f9;MpKsl69dfe6f9;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{4B10B523-359B-4D51-ADDE-65A4C8EFD9C1}\MpKsl69dfe6f9.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{4B10B523-359B-4D51-ADDE-65A4C8EFD9C1}\MpKsl69dfe6f9.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl6ac870f2;MpKsl6ac870f2;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{DB6AF352-ADF8-4C2D-927D-971FEC7493D8}\MpKsl6ac870f2.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{DB6AF352-ADF8-4C2D-927D-971FEC7493D8}\MpKsl6ac870f2.sys [?]

S1 MpKsl6b18c284;MpKsl6b18c284;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6C826D64-2921-4C22-95D0-A28817DA1B70}\MpKsl6b18c284.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6C826D64-2921-4C22-95D0-A28817DA1B70}\MpKsl6b18c284.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl6c561a85;MpKsl6c561a85;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9BED1359-6570-4AE1-9CCC-0BB1D58B483F}\MpKsl6c561a85.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9BED1359-6570-4AE1-9CCC-0BB1D58B483F}\MpKsl6c561a85.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl6df474aa;MpKsl6df474aa;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{0ECF9013-D612-46C5-B311-4C62CE2CE999}\MpKsl6df474aa.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{0ECF9013-D612-46C5-B311-4C62CE2CE999}\MpKsl6df474aa.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl71679bc7;MpKsl71679bc7;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{4B92629F-BBF8-490A-BBB4-016846EE5DBE}\MpKsl71679bc7.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{4B92629F-BBF8-490A-BBB4-016846EE5DBE}\MpKsl71679bc7.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl728844fe;MpKsl728844fe;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9BED1359-6570-4AE1-9CCC-0BB1D58B483F}\MpKsl728844fe.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9BED1359-6570-4AE1-9CCC-0BB1D58B483F}\MpKsl728844fe.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl73d75068;MpKsl73d75068;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B74BF14A-0063-400E-A285-E6D881F8DC0E}\MpKsl73d75068.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B74BF14A-0063-400E-A285-E6D881F8DC0E}\MpKsl73d75068.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl76c13377;MpKsl76c13377;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{204E1017-B3CF-4C69-9EFC-BA699E7253C8}\MpKsl76c13377.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{204E1017-B3CF-4C69-9EFC-BA699E7253C8}\MpKsl76c13377.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl79125a36;MpKsl79125a36;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{54A641E5-08BB-4BC1-912D-A4FF2DBCB74E}\MpKsl79125a36.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{54A641E5-08BB-4BC1-912D-A4FF2DBCB74E}\MpKsl79125a36.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl7a80e1ad;MpKsl7a80e1ad;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{A0A59556-A59F-4694-9BC1-603F16169C6E}\MpKsl7a80e1ad.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{A0A59556-A59F-4694-9BC1-603F16169C6E}\MpKsl7a80e1ad.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl7ec44e17;MpKsl7ec44e17;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5C9F1708-DB20-4460-967E-CF7FBD524E28}\MpKsl7ec44e17.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5C9F1708-DB20-4460-967E-CF7FBD524E28}\MpKsl7ec44e17.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl83980af3;MpKsl83980af3;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{07CEE539-FB85-4E50-98F6-1AF3B6522663}\MpKsl83980af3.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{07CEE539-FB85-4E50-98F6-1AF3B6522663}\MpKsl83980af3.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl855310f0;MpKsl855310f0;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{0ECF9013-D612-46C5-B311-4C62CE2CE999}\MpKsl855310f0.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{0ECF9013-D612-46C5-B311-4C62CE2CE999}\MpKsl855310f0.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl8634b2a8;MpKsl8634b2a8;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{1A24D885-34C1-427B-935F-AF5A7C3EBB11}\MpKsl8634b2a8.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{1A24D885-34C1-427B-935F-AF5A7C3EBB11}\MpKsl8634b2a8.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl89a974b6;MpKsl89a974b6;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E4498F0B-5054-4A9B-9E3C-E7D9CCA8B8D2}\MpKsl89a974b6.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E4498F0B-5054-4A9B-9E3C-E7D9CCA8B8D2}\MpKsl89a974b6.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl8f347c75;MpKsl8f347c75;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{072C0641-16B5-4607-A923-5ED8BBB90E86}\MpKsl8f347c75.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{072C0641-16B5-4607-A923-5ED8BBB90E86}\MpKsl8f347c75.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl93d73549;MpKsl93d73549;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{209FD8D9-1A2B-4449-ABD0-70B2074CA88F}\MpKsl93d73549.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{209FD8D9-1A2B-4449-ABD0-70B2074CA88F}\MpKsl93d73549.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl93de7471;MpKsl93de7471;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{83F52D38-1E48-4640-B368-6C88F60FFE21}\MpKsl93de7471.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{83F52D38-1E48-4640-B368-6C88F60FFE21}\MpKsl93de7471.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl949dadfd;MpKsl949dadfd;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{641F5C9E-6B35-4480-8CA6-D0B397FED292}\MpKsl949dadfd.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{641F5C9E-6B35-4480-8CA6-D0B397FED292}\MpKsl949dadfd.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl96adb0b3;MpKsl96adb0b3;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{83F52D38-1E48-4640-B368-6C88F60FFE21}\MpKsl96adb0b3.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{83F52D38-1E48-4640-B368-6C88F60FFE21}\MpKsl96adb0b3.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9c82e101;MpKsl9c82e101;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E67662A9-4398-4955-8043-67E7055A5C66}\MpKsl9c82e101.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E67662A9-4398-4955-8043-67E7055A5C66}\MpKsl9c82e101.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9d223617;MpKsl9d223617;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{775B713A-C733-4510-80CB-6BABE1EDD075}\MpKsl9d223617.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{775B713A-C733-4510-80CB-6BABE1EDD075}\MpKsl9d223617.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9d7a922e;MpKsl9d7a922e;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{83F52D38-1E48-4640-B368-6C88F60FFE21}\MpKsl9d7a922e.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{83F52D38-1E48-4640-B368-6C88F60FFE21}\MpKsl9d7a922e.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9eaef407;MpKsl9eaef407;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E46AA488-DF3C-415F-B9D4-0259F596493B}\MpKsl9eaef407.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E46AA488-DF3C-415F-B9D4-0259F596493B}\MpKsl9eaef407.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9f4cf6f2;MpKsl9f4cf6f2;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{43E141A0-AF8C-47DE-9967-21E6E483FCAC}\MpKsl9f4cf6f2.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{43E141A0-AF8C-47DE-9967-21E6E483FCAC}\MpKsl9f4cf6f2.sys [?]
S1 MpKsl9fc29eda;MpKsl9fc29eda;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{3E71A128-DCCB-4A2E-8F98-A98845CF8732}\MpKsl9fc29eda.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{3E71A128-DCCB-4A2E-8F98-A98845CF8732}\MpKsl9fc29eda.sys [?]
S1 MpKsla0256cc7;MpKsla0256cc7;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5E737982-B38F-419D-AC23-BA41F44FDF25}\MpKsla0256cc7.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5E737982-B38F-419D-AC23-BA41F44FDF25}\MpKsla0256cc7.sys [?]
S1 MpKsla0476a1a;MpKsla0476a1a;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{222DF4CB-42AF-4595-89B0-84A23F5170FF}\MpKsla0476a1a.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{222DF4CB-42AF-4595-89B0-84A23F5170FF}\MpKsla0476a1a.sys [?]
S1 MpKsla1855082;MpKsla1855082;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{8FA498DC-DE67-470C-A7D9-34C719812309}\MpKsla1855082.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{8FA498DC-DE67-470C-A7D9-34C719812309}\MpKsla1855082.sys [?]
S1 MpKsla487a355;MpKsla487a355;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{2E90DF4C-6ACD-4F93-8FE8-483B2146C43D}\MpKsla487a355.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{2E90DF4C-6ACD-4F93-8FE8-483B2146C43D}\MpKsla487a355.sys [?]
S1 MpKslaa421a98;MpKslaa421a98;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{F814EF6F-2692-4E03-ACA9-672CCBBA5DFA}\MpKslaa421a98.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{F814EF6F-2692-4E03-ACA9-672CCBBA5DFA}\MpKslaa421a98.sys [?]
S1 MpKslaf91af69;MpKslaf91af69;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{02015259-F8F6-4822-B51F-301CE1E0A34B}\MpKslaf91af69.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{02015259-F8F6-4822-B51F-301CE1E0A34B}\MpKslaf91af69.sys [?]
S1 MpKslafe2e4cc;MpKslafe2e4cc;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9BED1359-6570-4AE1-9CCC-0BB1D58B483F}\MpKslafe2e4cc.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9BED1359-6570-4AE1-9CCC-0BB1D58B483F}\MpKslafe2e4cc.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb3bbc63b;MpKslb3bbc63b;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{C43D8476-96D5-4C90-9F7E-C353A80113D6}\MpKslb3bbc63b.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{C43D8476-96D5-4C90-9F7E-C353A80113D6}\MpKslb3bbc63b.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb7045ae4;MpKslb7045ae4;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{07CEE539-FB85-4E50-98F6-1AF3B6522663}\MpKslb7045ae4.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{07CEE539-FB85-4E50-98F6-1AF3B6522663}\MpKslb7045ae4.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb775f7fb;MpKslb775f7fb;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{D07AFDC4-AEFD-4A77-8E0B-B3BF0564CA1D}\MpKslb775f7fb.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{D07AFDC4-AEFD-4A77-8E0B-B3BF0564CA1D}\MpKslb775f7fb.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb7e3070d;MpKslb7e3070d;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{7A3EE9E0-45A7-405C-8F49-B2D7136A07BA}\MpKslb7e3070d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{7A3EE9E0-45A7-405C-8F49-B2D7136A07BA}\MpKslb7e3070d.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb96d2a3e;MpKslb96d2a3e;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{2E90DF4C-6ACD-4F93-8FE8-483B2146C43D}\MpKslb96d2a3e.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{2E90DF4C-6ACD-4F93-8FE8-483B2146C43D}\MpKslb96d2a3e.sys [?]
S1 MpKslb9bfdf0d;MpKslb9bfdf0d;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{222DF4CB-42AF-4595-89B0-84A23F5170FF}\MpKslb9bfdf0d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{222DF4CB-42AF-4595-89B0-84A23F5170FF}\MpKslb9bfdf0d.sys [?]
S1 MpKslba1068ea;MpKslba1068ea;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9ACAFAE6-69CF-4799-AE6B-F1976B9DF151}\MpKslba1068ea.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9ACAFAE6-69CF-4799-AE6B-F1976B9DF151}\MpKslba1068ea.sys [?]
S1 MpKslbb9abc32;MpKslbb9abc32;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{27E4422D-6DA7-4811-B991-57A8DE5C67EC}\MpKslbb9abc32.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{27E4422D-6DA7-4811-B991-57A8DE5C67EC}\MpKslbb9abc32.sys [?]
S1 MpKslbe09ac67;MpKslbe09ac67;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{37BF79E4-8527-4798-B27E-F1F4941E2B25}\MpKslbe09ac67.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{37BF79E4-8527-4798-B27E-F1F4941E2B25}\MpKslbe09ac67.sys [?]
S1 MpKslc062c2b7;MpKslc062c2b7;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7BF270D-537F-48E4-9CF6-11B2408250E0}\MpKslc062c2b7.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7BF270D-537F-48E4-9CF6-11B2408250E0}\MpKslc062c2b7.sys [?]
S1 MpKslc135140d;MpKslc135140d;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{63554313-1DE9-4C6A-9AEA-F006B408E1BF}\MpKslc135140d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{63554313-1DE9-4C6A-9AEA-F006B408E1BF}\MpKslc135140d.sys [?]
S1 MpKslc4017f97;MpKslc4017f97;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6AF237F5-AE98-422C-9A7C-78EE0BF20302}\MpKslc4017f97.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6AF237F5-AE98-422C-9A7C-78EE0BF20302}\MpKslc4017f97.sys [?]
S1 MpKslccdc40c7;MpKslccdc40c7;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E25BAFAD-E9D4-442D-B218-3F4E2F721B91}\MpKslccdc40c7.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E25BAFAD-E9D4-442D-B218-3F4E2F721B91}\MpKslccdc40c7.sys [?]
S1 MpKslcf948eec;MpKslcf948eec;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{641F5C9E-6B35-4480-8CA6-D0B397FED292}\MpKslcf948eec.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{641F5C9E-6B35-4480-8CA6-D0B397FED292}\MpKslcf948eec.sys [?]
S1 MpKsld12c8cd0;MpKsld12c8cd0;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5988C903-7B1D-46E3-BA53-EFDDB5F8AB53}\MpKsld12c8cd0.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5988C903-7B1D-46E3-BA53-EFDDB5F8AB53}\MpKsld12c8cd0.sys [?]
S1 MpKsld2b56c5b;MpKsld2b56c5b;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5370757F-8B0C-4B9C-8026-12CE4099489D}\MpKsld2b56c5b.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{5370757F-8B0C-4B9C-8026-12CE4099489D}\MpKsld2b56c5b.sys [?]
S1 MpKsld2e9c710;MpKsld2e9c710;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9A6724CD-5FB5-4845-8DBB-8A607C5728E3}\MpKsld2e9c710.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{9A6724CD-5FB5-4845-8DBB-8A607C5728E3}\MpKsld2e9c710.sys [?]
S1 MpKsld410384f;MpKsld410384f;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E25BAFAD-E9D4-442D-B218-3F4E2F721B91}\MpKsld410384f.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{E25BAFAD-E9D4-442D-B218-3F4E2F721B91}\MpKsld410384f.sys [?]
S1 MpKsld9615519;MpKsld9615519;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{C43D8476-96D5-4C90-9F7E-C353A80113D6}\MpKsld9615519.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{C43D8476-96D5-4C90-9F7E-C353A80113D6}\MpKsld9615519.sys [?]
S1 MpKsldc263772;MpKsldc263772;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{8226CE31-E656-47E8-A307-FD77ED15C2A0}\MpKsldc263772.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{8226CE31-E656-47E8-A307-FD77ED15C2A0}\MpKsldc263772.sys [?]
S1 MpKslddeb32b8;MpKslddeb32b8;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{05A35A5F-DB99-4F14-A23F-6E613D141EFA}\MpKslddeb32b8.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{05A35A5F-DB99-4F14-A23F-6E613D141EFA}\MpKslddeb32b8.sys [?]
S1 MpKsldf52652a;MpKsldf52652a;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{55E0FCAF-9E5F-4581-B76B-CC654BA0FDAC}\MpKsldf52652a.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{55E0FCAF-9E5F-4581-B76B-CC654BA0FDAC}\MpKsldf52652a.sys [?]
S1 MpKsle318d022;MpKsle318d022;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{ED534233-73E4-411D-A9ED-A1E4D58156C1}\MpKsle318d022.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{ED534233-73E4-411D-A9ED-A1E4D58156C1}\MpKsle318d022.sys [?]
S1 MpKsle6a4e0a0;MpKsle6a4e0a0;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7BF270D-537F-48E4-9CF6-11B2408250E0}\MpKsle6a4e0a0.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7BF270D-537F-48E4-9CF6-11B2408250E0}\MpKsle6a4e0a0.sys [?]
S1 MpKsle968fa2e;MpKsle968fa2e;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{37FCD3B6-CFC9-4D2E-80D7-215389345CE1}\MpKsle968fa2e.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{37FCD3B6-CFC9-4D2E-80D7-215389345CE1}\MpKsle968fa2e.sys [?]
S1 MpKsle9e5b1f0;MpKsle9e5b1f0;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7BF270D-537F-48E4-9CF6-11B2408250E0}\MpKsle9e5b1f0.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7BF270D-537F-48E4-9CF6-11B2408250E0}\MpKsle9e5b1f0.sys [?]
S1 MpKslef3bca17;MpKslef3bca17;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B16B14FB-0076-4766-98B4-584672190146}\MpKslef3bca17.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B16B14FB-0076-4766-98B4-584672190146}\MpKslef3bca17.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf193f4f7;MpKslf193f4f7;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{1FF00137-310D-4912-B82E-C21147DCF21F}\MpKslf193f4f7.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{1FF00137-310D-4912-B82E-C21147DCF21F}\MpKslf193f4f7.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf1d3f99c;MpKslf1d3f99c;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{220DCF9B-FE4E-4FCE-ABC0-71670F109D8E}\MpKslf1d3f99c.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{220DCF9B-FE4E-4FCE-ABC0-71670F109D8E}\MpKslf1d3f99c.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf2a9da7d;MpKslf2a9da7d;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{498CA44B-AED4-4E97-A50D-AC0B93D0A86E}\MpKslf2a9da7d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{498CA44B-AED4-4E97-A50D-AC0B93D0A86E}\MpKslf2a9da7d.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf4886263;MpKslf4886263;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{4B4213F6-1162-46CC-AB67-26A0C6431286}\MpKslf4886263.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{4B4213F6-1162-46CC-AB67-26A0C6431286}\MpKslf4886263.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf586803b;MpKslf586803b;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6BF6FC17-D64B-4E60-A3CD-E4890011F199}\MpKslf586803b.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6BF6FC17-D64B-4E60-A3CD-E4890011F199}\MpKslf586803b.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf5d1dba8;MpKslf5d1dba8;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B334074F-0068-412B-BE39-73868C6C86FD}\MpKslf5d1dba8.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B334074F-0068-412B-BE39-73868C6C86FD}\MpKslf5d1dba8.sys [?]
S1 MpKslf91efd6d;MpKslf91efd6d;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{2405E2FC-D138-4641-8A8B-325BDA43EF4A}\MpKslf91efd6d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{2405E2FC-D138-4641-8A8B-325BDA43EF4A}\MpKslf91efd6d.sys [?]
S1 MpKslfa275dc8;MpKslfa275dc8;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{27E4422D-6DA7-4811-B991-57A8DE5C67EC}\MpKslfa275dc8.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{27E4422D-6DA7-4811-B991-57A8DE5C67EC}\MpKslfa275dc8.sys [?]
S1 MpKslfb2e0052;MpKslfb2e0052;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7070CA8-CBEE-465C-B7BC-8C1E8BCC9174}\MpKslfb2e0052.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B7070CA8-CBEE-465C-B7BC-8C1E8BCC9174}\MpKslfb2e0052.sys [?]
S1 MpKslfd1a3c16;MpKslfd1a3c16;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B9526848-2345-41D4-8186-ECB9792DBF6D}\MpKslfd1a3c16.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{B9526848-2345-41D4-8186-ECB9792DBF6D}\MpKslfd1a3c16.sys [?]
S1 MpKslfe8cd70d;MpKslfe8cd70d;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{AFB6A11C-A681-4C45-BB70-261E29EF03EB}\MpKslfe8cd70d.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{AFB6A11C-A681-4C45-BB70-261E29EF03EB}\MpKslfe8cd70d.sys [?]
S1 qiiarsay;qiiarsay;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\qiiarsay.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\qiiarsay.sys [?]
S1 rdxuoanl;rdxuoanl;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\rdxuoanl.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\rdxuoanl.sys [?]
S1 risjnxdw;risjnxdw;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\risjnxdw.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\risjnxdw.sys [?]
S1 rqoloqfg;rqoloqfg;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\rqoloqfg.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\rqoloqfg.sys [?]
S1 tqjjkmmi;tqjjkmmi;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\tqjjkmmi.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\tqjjkmmi.sys [?]
S1 uhcruyci;uhcruyci;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\uhcruyci.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\uhcruyci.sys [?]
S3 GGSAFERDriver;GGSAFER Driver;\??\c:\program files\Garena\safedrv.sys --> c:\program files\Garena\safedrv.sys [?]
S3 MBAMSwissArmy;MBAMSwissArmy;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys [?]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2011-11-01 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-746137067-1303643608-725345543-500Core.job
- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-12-13 12:18]
2011-11-01 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-746137067-1303643608-725345543-500UA.job
- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-12-13 12:18]
2011-11-02 c:\windows\Tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
- c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client\Antimalware\MpCmdRun.exe [2011-04-27 10:39]
2011-11-02 c:\windows\Tasks\MpIdleTask.job
- c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client\Antimalware\MpCmdRun.exe [2011-04-27 10:39]
2011-11-02 c:\windows\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{CBC1C161-FC9A-4F66-AF5F-8DE0FC51FC0E}.job
- c:\windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe [2009-03-07 23:31]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.ask.com/?l=dis&o=102876&gct=hp
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ycomp/defaults/su/*http://www.yahoo.com
IE: Download all links with IDM - c:\program files\Internet Download Manager\IEGetAll.htm
IE: Download with IDM - c:\program files\Internet Download Manager\IEExt.htm
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.15.1
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ydh3i6ym.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Ask.com
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.ask.com/?l=dis&o=102876&gct=hp
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
WebBrowser-{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - (no file)
HKCU-Run-cacaoweb - c:\program files\cacaoweb\cacaoweb.exe
AddRemove-MotoRacer2CurVer - c:\program files\MotoRacer2\DeIsL2.isu
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-11-02 06:47
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-746137067-1303643608-725345543-500\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\User Preferences]
@Denied: (2) (Administrator)
"88D7D0879DAB32E14DE5B3A805A34F98AFF34F5977"=hex:01,00,00,00,d0,8c,9d,df,01,15,
d1,11,8c,7a,00,c0,4f,c2,97,eb,01,00,00,00,8f,10,0e,96,ae,5f,d1,4a,b5,a8,3d,\
"2D53CFFC5C1A3DD2E97B7979AC2A92BD59BC839E81"=hex:01,00,00,00,d0,8c,9d,df,01,15,
d1,11,8c,7a,00,c0,4f,c2,97,eb,01,00,00,00,01,d0,b4,45,b5,d2,8f,4e,ac,7a,49,\
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-746137067-1303643608-725345543-500\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\AddressBook*]
@Allowed: (Read) (RestrictedCode)
@Allowed: (Read) (RestrictedCode)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{0c8219a3-0b06-4395-a01c-0111ca0321ef}]
@Denied: (Full) (Everyone)
"Model"=dword:0000007d
"Therad"=dword:0000001c
"MData"=hex(0):73,d5,cf,b8,a4,07,89,80,31,e4,35,6b,2a,ca,fe,43,b6,1f,81,1f,5a,
1b,4d,36,46,8f,3c,f2,5c,68,ee,21,46,8f,3c,f2,5c,68,ee,21,46,8f,3c,f2,5c,68,\
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{5ED60779-4DE2-4E07-B862-974CA4FF2E9C}]
"scansk"=hex(0):ca,c8,04,38,7f,aa,82,20,e3,a2,da,62,bf,65,fd,67,d7,ce,1f,7d,9c,
d0,40,89,db,cc,8d,f9,54,84,62,06,85,3d,aa,86,64,b6,b2,94,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{7B8E9164-324D-4A2E-A46D-0165FB2000EC}]
"scansk"=hex(0):cd,c9,5b,18,22,43,b6,97,63,a5,75,23,09,49,83,15,2a,95,97,cd,df,
ea,47,fc,0c,9b,9c,41,da,ea,72,17,e6,b4,54,94,77,38,3d,b1,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{c7da9b05-e0a1-4f4c-9f3b-4735b3e68d4c}]
"Model"=dword:0000010f
"Therad"=dword:0000001e
"MData"=hex(0):2b,8f,78,29,5a,0c,ce,ec,48,d4,68,e5,9f,6a,96,3e,ab,de,c5,81,26,
38,95,44,ab,9e,50,1b,eb,77,d1,ab,a5,dc,ce,c4,12,ad,eb,5f,83,e0,8b,c5,07,bb,\
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------
- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(3716)
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\program files\Internet Download Manager\IDMShellExt.dll
c:\program files\Internet Download Manager\IDMNetMon.DLL
c:\program files\Internet Download Manager\idmmkb.dll
c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll
c:\windows\system32\IEFRAME.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client\Antimalware\MsMpEng.exe
c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe
e:\documents\New Folder\bin\jqs.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
c:\program files\Internet Download Manager\IEMonitor.exe
c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe
Completion time: 2011-11-02 06:57:54 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-11-02 01:57
Pre-Run: 2,581,610,496 bytes free
Post-Run: 2,708,393,984 bytes free
WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Pro-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
UnsupportedDebug="do not select this" /debug
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect
c:\ubnldr.mbr="UNetbootin-partitionmanagerrev146"
- - End Of File - - D446BD884A219F2F24EFC6C7C18EA12E

"For now, please take the program running HideMyPC off of the Startup Menu and disable the Service.I can't find the installed program for this in your log list. It is not working, its causing frequent errors."
i couldnt find this program in startup list
i have disabled microsoft anti malware service which also disables my antivirus automatically now i am proceeding to the steps you gave in your previous forum.

Regards

i have disabled microsoft anti malware service which also disables my antivirus automatically now i am proceeding to the steps you gave in your previous post.

regards

i ran TDSSkiller and it showed no log.....and didnt detected any threat either.
now proceeding again to combo fixx

Back