Windows Vista showing blue screen error

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumeshmd

hi friends,

my windows vista showing blue screen error, especially while shutting down.

error is

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

and stop error is 0x000000D1

0xD1 errors are casused by either a faulty driver or buggy software. At this point there is no information that will help us pinpoint trhe cause. Please give us your system specs in your profile.

Very few of us will install uploaders in order to read minidumps. However, on your next post please notice the Attach Management button at the bottom. You can attach your minidump files on your next reply.

Hmmm I also got the blue screen just today..i'm not sure why.
I've already gone to Problems Reports and Solutions...got the minidump...
I've downloaded Windows Debugging Tool but I have no idea how to work this...
I've tried to look for tutorials..but I'm not that comp savy..I hope someone can help
heh
I'll attach my Minidump just incase...
Or if someone is kind enough to teach me how I can figure out what the program or driver gave me the blue screen.
ok on second thought my file exceeds 200 by 56kb :(
perhaps someone can shed some light
Cheers

specs:
1.6GHZ Core 2 Duo
vista x64 ultimate
4Gb DDR2 OCZ Dualles
8600M GS
350GB Hd

Thanks Route44.
So I've included 3 minidumps the three dates I got bluescreens...23-10-2008/18-10-2008/19-09-2008
I hope you guys could help me out :)

Cheers!

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    66.8 KB · Views: 5
All three minidumps cite the same culprit Netw4v64.sys which is the onboard intel wireless driver.

It appears that this driver and Vista don't play well together. See if you can update your wireless drivers.

Thanks Route44

Can you do another one for me?
I've been stable until today, my laptop just turned off and restarted. -- I haven't done anything out of the unusual --
Except I left my BitTorrent on..closed the lid on my laptop and started to watch a movie streaming from my laptop to my ps3 using TVersity. Problem Reports and Errors says Bluescreen again :(

Here's my minidump.

Hope you are ok with this. If not just let me know

Cheers m8
Perhaps you can give me instructions on how you are able to read the minidumps?

Wow I'm on a roll... I got another one...I think it might be my Vuze...aka Azureus...
Hope you can check this one out and sort this mess for me
Thanks again Route44!

I can't open a .tmp file. You need to simply post your minidumps or if you have 5 or more then do a simple Zip and attach, Have you checked to see if you are infected. Bittorrent and BSODs always raise red flags for me.

Hi sorry I thought I zipped it ...
Here you go... I've renamed it to minidump.zip
Yea I did a virus scan before I left work and came home with no virus'

Cheers

hot fix available for this , call Microsoft and get the hot fix to your email.

Try the hotfix first as sent12b suggests. As I previously stated Vista and these drivers don't get along but I wasn't aware of the Hotfix. Let us know if it works and if not I'll read your minidumps.

I'll look on their website today after work for the hotfix.
I've never called Microsoft for anything before. Do they charge for services like this?

Update: I've updated my wireless drivers from HP awhile ago when i got my first set of blue screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back