Windows XP BSOD

Hello everyone I have a problem that I hope someone on here can help me with.

I am getting frequent bsod although they all seem to be different errors, I have spent hours googling them but not getting anywhere.
I am running windows xp sp3, fully updated and malware free (as far as my anti malware can tell)
The errors always occur when I am backing up using Acronis true image 2012.
I have some information about the errors below from event viewer.

Error source - service control manager
Event properties - The following boot-start or system-start drivers failed to load - Lbd
Microsoft support link - EVENT_BOOT_SYSTEM_DRIVERS_FAILED
The following boot-start or system-start drivers failed to load %1

Lbd as far as I can find out is linked to ad-aware anti malware which I have run in the past but do not have on my machine any longer.

Another bsod from tonight..
Error source - system error, category (102)

Product: Windows Operating System
ID: 1003
Source: System Error
Version: 5.2
Symbolic Name: ER_KRNLCRASH_LOG
Message: Error code %1, parameter1 %2, parameter2 %3, parameter3 %4, parameter4 %5.
This is a pc that I built myself a few years ago and have always kept it clean and updated and never had any problems before (that I couldnt solve myself) but this has me stumped!
My system is as follows...
Asus P5Q-E motherboard
Intel E8400 3.0Ghz CPU
ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphics card
2x2GB DDR2 ram
I have reseated all ram and graphics card, done malware scans, run chk dsk and done a ram test and all seems fine so im all out of ideas now so hopefully some clever person can help me find the problem.
Thanks in advance for any help.

What RAM test did you utilize? Normally when we see someone reporting different error codes it is a strong indicator of corrupted memory. Do these BSODs occur at any other time than Acronis.

It is strongly suggested that you do a hard drive diagnostic.

What RAM test did you utilize? Normally when we see someone reporting different error codes it is a strong indicator of corrupted memory. Do these BSODs occur at any other time than Acronis.

It is strongly suggested that you do a hard drive diagnostic.

Hi thanks for the reply and apologies for not getting back on here sooner been so busy.

The RAM tester im using is WINDIAG
It only occurs when I use Acronis but I cant see that it can be down to the software?
I'll try and do a HDD diagnostic and come back to you, thanks for your help.

How big is the C hard drive and how much free space is left? Where are you attempting to back up files to, using Acronis? Are you aware that you can back up important files, pictures and music using DVD's without having to use additional programs? Did you just install Acronis or have you used it for a while error free?

Back