Winibluesoft Virus Killing My Friends PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any info on a hijacking virus that is constantly making pop-ups in several formats that all claim to be either a virus detector or a Microsoft windows error. When clicked it takes you to a program it says to download to get rid of it called Winibluesoft. (We know not to download it) Also it has stop us from using windows defrag, system restore and who knows what else.

After googling Winibluesoft it seems to be a newer problem that does not have a clear answer on other boards yet. Either that or I am way off on what I am looking for. Please any insight or instructions to get rid of this will be much appreciated.

(Note: we have no virus scanners but from what I have read they are not helping others solve this problem anyways.)

No it is not. Although we both had some similar problems. We both had some “Recycler” problem/virus that was infecting my flash drives and hard drives then passing it around with what ever it came in contact with. After reading about it I was told to run a program called “autorun eater” and now I can access all my drives without having to right click and select explore. But we both still have the goggle thing I just don’t have the crazy annoying pop-up winibluesoft thing.

Ok.

Please run the steps in this guide:

8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions

Post attached log´s from:

Malwarebyte
Superantispyware
Hijackthis

In your next reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back