Wireless card for a Vista desktop PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob2006ty

Hi I have had numerous problems with my internet which I won't go into. I need a new wireless card to work seamlessly with vista, any suggestions? (the pc it will go on is a desktop pc with a m4a78t-e mobo and will be connecting to a netgear router downstairs.

Thanks bob.

We install a great number of Wireless cards, and have very few troubles with any of them. Just look for the enhanced ones made by Linksys (Cisco), D-Link, Black ASUS, Netgear, SIIG and Intellinet if you want to be more selective. I would avoid the Rosewill, ATT, GrandTec, and Belkin as too varied in their quality, performance, and long term reliability

We install a great number of Wireless cards, and have very few troubles with any of them. Just look for the enhanced ones made by Linksys (Cisco), D-Link, Black ASUS, Netgear, SIIG and Intellinet if you want to be more selective. I would avoid the Rosewill, ATT, GrandTec, and Belkin as too varied in their quality, performance, and long term reliability

Thanks the one I got was a novatech own brand, which got tons of great reviews and worked with 7 and vista smoothly but mine must have been a dud. I will send back and get a cisco or netgear model (guess netgear's gonna be better because my router is also netgear) but I have been doing my cisco ccna and loving it so far. Thanks, Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back