Wireless D-Link router - suddenly power off

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i have wireless D-Link router and i use Alfa usb adapter to connect wirelessly to my brother home network , there are no any problem in internet connection, but i found when i use some software the sign of network disappears suddenly throught there are the other networks signs !
the software which i use it is Messenger which called : Beyluxe Messaenger.
after i opened the software and connect to the rooms without any problems, about 30 min , i got message from the Beyluxe messenger : You have disconneted from Beyluxe , then i check the wireless sign , but i found the wireless network sign of my rother network disappear ! and the i think the router also power off because the sign at normal about 90% .
can any one help me with that to know the causes of this ?

hi,
i have wireless D-Link router and i use Alfa usb adapter to connect wirelessly to my brother home network , there are no any problem in internet connection, but i found when i use some software the sign of network disappears suddenly throught there are the other networks signs !
the software which i use it is Messenger which called : Beyluxe Messaenger.
after i opened the software and connect to the rooms without any problems, about 30 min , i got message from the Beyluxe messenger : You have disconneted from Beyluxe , then i check the wireless sign , but i found the wireless network sign of my rother network disappear ! and the i think the router also power off because the sign at normal about 90% .
can any one help me with that to know the causes of this ?

Which model do you have? Did you update the firmware for it. DLINK Router. Also how old is this router?

Thanks for ur replays.
i dont update the firmware of my router and i dont know the model, but the router is new i take it before 3 month .
but i dont know wat the benifit of that info in my problem !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back