Wireless router no wireless signal

I have a Belkin g+ wireless router it is getting internet, I am connected to it by cable, and can access it's setup page, but it is not sending out a wireless signal. It works as a hub but not as a wireless router. Any Help?

Sounds like your wireless function has been turned off, have you checked the "Wireless" section of your routers setup page? Another possibility is that you have some kind of interference (another router, wireless phone, microwave oven etc.)

My wireless mode is set to 802.11g and the channel is set to auto,broadcast ssid is checked and 802.11e Qos is on. Any thing else to try?

Are you sure the antenna is connected right? And just in case: Maybe there is a check-box or something to enable/disable Wireless (my D-link has one). The rest of your settings looks good, but maybe you could try to change "channel" to something else?

Have you tried to reset your router? Press the reset-button about 10 seconds to do this. But be aware that you will have to configure everything again.

Just a few ideas that came to my mind, let me know if it works.

I will try taking the router apart to see if the antena wire has come loose. I have looked for a wireless button but only have found the ONE that turn it off and on. I have reset the router and will try it again. Let you know how it goes. Thank you

Well the antenna wire WAS connected good when I opend the router just the bracket as broke, now the wire is broke too so we are using it as a hub till we get another wireless in. We are in the back country of Honduras things have to get shipped in. Thank you for you help
Gene

Back