Wondering how much my PC is worth now?

callumcustompc

It's 8 months old now, and it's a custom build.

AMD Phenom x6 6 core CPU @ 3.3Ghz (I can possibly OC this to 3.6GHz safely)
8GB Corsair Vengeance Ram @ 1600MHz
Biostar 890FXE Motherboard
Windows 7 Ultimate
Sapphire HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
600W Corsair CX Series PSU
Corsair H70 Water Cooling system
48x Sony DVD RW
500GB Seagate HDD 7200RPM
Cooler master Elite 430 case with 3x Arctic Cooling 120mm fans

This system also has a fan speed adjuster in the 3.5" bay at the front of the computer.

computard.png

Image of the parts when new in GBP.

Too many expensive things on there, that the market will not honor... like the Windows Ultimate... but still, with the Corsair, and the memory and the graphics card, you could get $700 in Southern Arizona... $900 in Mexico... $400 in Southern Utah, and $350 in South Las Vegas.

I thought I was being generous and here you are, HK the minimalist!
If the windows license is full retail, and everything is in excellent condition, I wouldn't say $500 is a bad estimate. The case (if looking very nice), fan controller, and optical drives tend to not depreciate in value quite as quick...
Depends on the buyer I guess.

I wasn't saying what I would buy it for... or what it is worth... I was suggesting what I could sell it for... along with our support and service for a year.

Its probably worth what callumcustompc said because he looked up the parts. But its like cars if you are trying to sell it, people won't pay retail price for used merchandise.

Raybay is an enigma

Too many expensive things on there, that the market will not honor... like the Windows Ultimate... but still, with the Corsair, and the memory and the graphics card, you could get $700 in Southern Arizona... $900 in Mexico... $400 in Southern Utah, and $350 in South Las Vegas.

igj1fo.jpg

Back