Happy Prime Day: Over 200 hand-picked Amazon tech deals available right now

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

Amazon’s biggest annual sales event is here. Prime Day 2019 kicks off today and runs for 48 hours through July 16, giving shoppers more time to wade through the madness and hoover up as many deals as possible. Our friends over at Tech Bargains have been hard at work combing through a sea of deals to get us only the noteworthy ones. But because there's still a ton of those, we've gone through those ourselves and cut down the list further to proper discounts and noteworthy PC hardware, electronics, gaming gear and services.

Amazon hosted its first Prime Day event in 2015 and for the past couple of years has become the summer version of Black Friday for online shoppers...

Featured Deals

Computer Hardware

Gaming Gear

Smartphones

Storage

Laptop & Desktop Computers

Monitors

HDTVs & Home Entertainment

Headphones, Speakers & Audio

Electronics

Networking

Amazon Devices and Services

Smart Home Devices

Note: TechSpot may receive a commission for sales from links on this post through affiliate programs.

Permalink to story.

Looks like some deals have expired or at least ran out of stock, that could change any minute though so we haven't removed them yet since they could be back in stock later today or tomorrow. We've also added a few more deals this afternoon (all for new stuff, not used).

People compain that Samsung and Apple's phones are way overpriced.
But Samsung always runs discounts. Why whould you ever buy their full price phones?
Do not!
I always look for the price to drop to something like 500 600.
That's where I find their top tier phones having good prices.

And as much as crazy the prices have gone in the last years,
I have realized that flagman phones are worth it.
They are worth it because only the best goes into these devices, usually it does at least.
I dont see Apple's phone on sales often, at least not at tmobile where I finance them.
I guess they sell well even at full prices. Good for them.

Prices on Amazon for hard drives (8TB, 10TB) are way higher than stated in article.

I have recently discovered for myself open box HGST drives with 3 year warranty from amazon. I understand this is the warranty provided from the re-seller, but thats 2 more years compared to most new non premium drives.

I got a 4tb drive for around 60 dollars. If this drive holds well (has been running for my video and photos for 8 months) I will only get more of the same brand and this seller that offers 3 year warranty.

Looks like some deals have expired or at least ran out of stock, that could change any minute though so we haven't removed them yet since they could be back in stock later today or tomorrow. We've also added a few more deals this afternoon (all for new stuff, not used).

Looks like they actually have the lower price listed when you click on the "Used and new hyperlink" right below the initial description. What's worth noting is this "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item. "

Seems to indicate they will honor the price if they get stock and save you the trouble of checking back every so often. Certainly worth trying to see if it works.

Or just go to NewEgg which may have them in stock during this time...

Last edited:
Back