Would these specs be good for gaming and stable?

Could I play Rift and DC Universe Online with this setup and would anything of these parts conflict?

Computer Specs from cyberpowerpc.

1. CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-960 3.20 GHz 8M Intel Smart Cache LGA1366

2. Extreme OC (Extreme Overclock 20% or more)

3. Cooling Fan: XtremeGear Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA)

4. Motherboard: (3-Way SLI Support) MSI X58A-GD45 Intel X58 Chipset SLI/CrossFireX Triple-Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ 7.1 Audio, eSATA, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III, RAID, IEEE1394a, 3 Gen2 PCIe, 3 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI (All Venom OC Certified)

5. Memory: 6GB (2GBx3) DDR3/1600MHz Triple Channel Memory Module (Corsair or Major Brand)

6. Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 1GB 16X PCIe Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)

7. Hard Drive: 1TB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Hard Drive)

8. Power Supply: 600 Watts - XtremeGear Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready (it says and 600w power supply is recommended but should i go a little higher just incase?)

Should I get a hard drive cooling fan? Also is just 1 video card enough?
Thank you and sorry for the multiple noob questions, I'm just starting to learn computers.

I suppose that would depend on what resolution you will be gaming at. I would pick a better quality power supply.

I would consider going for the GTX 560 instead of the 460.

Also is just 1 video card enough?

That would actually depend on your budget. If you're willing to spend around $500 on the GPU then get yourself 2x GTX 560 or a single GTX 580.

A good single card would do you just fine which means you could get a good but less expensive motherboard and put the $ towards a more powerful video card. I'd get a better power supply like a Corsair @750.

Could I play Rift and DC Universe Online with this setup and would anything of these parts conflict?

Computer Specs from cyberpowerpc.

1. CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-960 3.20 GHz 8M Intel Smart Cache LGA1366

2. Extreme OC (Extreme Overclock 20% or more)

3. Cooling Fan: XtremeGear Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA)

4. Motherboard: (3-Way SLI Support) MSI X58A-GD45 Intel X58 Chipset SLI/CrossFireX Triple-Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ 7.1 Audio, eSATA, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III, RAID, IEEE1394a, 3 Gen2 PCIe, 3 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI (All Venom OC Certified)

5. Memory: 6GB (2GBx3) DDR3/1600MHz Triple Channel Memory Module (Corsair or Major Brand)

6. Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 1GB 16X PCIe Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)

7. Hard Drive: 1TB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Hard Drive)

8. Power Supply: 600 Watts - XtremeGear Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready (it says and 600w power supply is recommended but should i go a little higher just incase?)

Should I get a hard drive cooling fan? Also is just 1 video card enough?
Thank you and sorry for the multiple noob questions, I'm just starting to learn computers.

Don't invest in LGA 1366. If you can wait then wait for the sandy bridge chips to come back on the market. The i7-2600K is a huge improvement over the i7-960. Also as was already said a better PSU could benefit you and a cheaper motherboard(the one you selected has overkill specs) would allow for a bump to a card like the GTX 560.

My recomendation is that instead of buying from cyberpower, build your own, you'll save a few hundred and use higher quality parts.

My recomendation is that instead of buying from cyberpower, build your own, you'll save a few hundred and use higher quality parts.

Oh ****. I was under the impression he was just taking the specs from a cyberpower build and building it himself.

Don't buy a prebuilt buddy. Waste of money.

Oh ****. I was under the impression he was just taking the specs from a cyberpower build and building it himself.

Don't buy a prebuilt buddy. Waste of money.
Oh...well maybe now that I think about it.
If that's the case, he's still got some changes to make.

Oh...well maybe now that I think about it.
If that's the case, he's still got some changes to make.

I want to buy a comp for a little over 1k with the parts I want but Im not sure which parts should be in it to run current games well. Doesn't have to be amazing looks just to be able to react good in-game. I probably should have included that in their ssry : /. If you or anyone else has anymore suggestions plz let me know thx.

Again, you really don't need a 3 way Sli motherboard. Your paying money for something you really don't need. As I stated in my previous post a good single card will do you fine and many motherboard offer SLi if you ever want to do so in the future.

I am in full agreement with princeton about the Sandy Bridge. Excellent cpus for the money.

Cool ty guys, you gave me somethings to work off of and i'll be using your recommended parts. Learned some things too thanks again.

Back