Would this laptop run Football Manager 2008 smoothly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not very good with computer specifications and all that so please bare with me. Would this laptop be suitable to play Football Manager 2008 smoothly?

Laptop: Hewlett Packard (HP) Pavilion G6060EA
Processor:AMD Athlon 64 X2 TK57 1.9GHz Mobile Technology
Memory:2GB
HD Capacity:160GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7000M

If you need more information please tell me and i will do my best to give you more.

Thanks in advance.

I have to say it would run it very easy and quickly, I have the game for my Laptop which you can see in my Spec (On My Profile), it runs a Large Database with about 20 Playable Leagues and about 40 other countries players loaded no problem at all and I only have 25% of your RAM (512Mb).

Here is the Spec for Football Manager 2008

Recommended Spec
* Windows XP,
* 1.2 GHz Processor,
* 256 MB RAM,
* 4x CD/DVD-Rom Speed,
* 750 MB Free Hard Disk Space Required,
* Sound Card Required (Direct X 8.1),
* Graphics Card (Windows Compatible)

You could probably run way more then me, I wouldn't be surprised if you could run 40-50 leagues on a Large Database and Load a lot of the other Countries Players.

The Best thing to do to see how much you can run is try certain configurations till you see a sweet spot. I would suggest you start with 30 Leagues and a Large Database to see how it runs and then go back and start a game again and increase the Leagues again if it was running quickly.

But I find 20 Leagues is more than enough to manage Teams in.

Hope this helps.

Thanks very much! You have helped me alot. I was going to buy a more expensive laptop for near 500 pound but now i can buy this one for near 400 knowing it will run Football Manager. Thanks again woody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back