Yamaha MG10XU

Alpha95

Hello. I have a Yamaha audio mixer. I have it connected through the USB 2.0 connection to my desktop. A mic is plugged in via ATX with phantom power. And running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I am having an issue with friends on the receiving end of discord with them hearing a video or music coming back through discord. even though I have headphones on and am not close to the mic for it to pick up any audio leaking from them. But then again. When they speak they cannot hear themselves looping back through. All audio is going through the usb connection and the mixer. I have tried many different things and cannot figure out what is happening. I have options for playback and recording disabled in "give programs exclusive control" I have every other possible connection disabled as well. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Never mind, I'm an *****. their is a pushbutton that I thought switched audio from mono to stereo. turns out its to switch between stereo and monitor/phones. so with it pressed and on stereo it loops back the audio and puts out to the computer like the mic does. hope someone else can learn from my stupidity and save themselves the frustration.

Back