Your opinions on my new laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zsj

Hello all,

I was just wondering what all your opinions on my new laptop are, is it good for the PRICE? good for GAMING for the price? good LIFESPAN? blah blah blah, yada yada yada...

MSI CR600
Intel T4200 2ghz Dualcore
3gigs o' ram (shared)
320gigs o' hard drive space (about 270gigs when I got it..)
nVidia GeForce 8200MG 312mb
HDMI ports and bluetooth!
what rez is the HD? 720p or 1080p?

I got this at newegg for $500 flat. now its for sale for $520 ha ha!

I can play FC2 at low spec with 20-35 fps and prototype at LOWEST spec at like 15-20fps, and Crysis Wars lowest spec at a good 20-30 fps at mesa.

Like I said, All I wanted to know is your opinions, because this is my FIRST laptop I have EVER bought, and am accustom to high performance full tower computers that I build, thus the reason I have installed all my games on it (Crysis, Crysis warhead, Crysis Wars, GuildWars, Prototype, Street Fighter IV, FC2, etc..).

Thanks! :)

Z

seems decent for the price but it is in no way a gaming machine maybe just movies and encoding and such but if you can stand playing games at there lowest res than go for it :)

Yea, I can stand 20fps max in FC2, I have NO choice. ha ha.
got FPS?

thing to buy when I get a job after my birthday: 1. new surfboard 2. the new ZuneHD 3. new wetsuit 4. computer parts 5. that sweet Carbon Fiber trimmed laptop ($1800) with a mobile 260gtx.

to anyone looking for a new laptop, go to www.newegg.com and buy this. it is also compatible with windows 7 YAY! and comes with a free win7 home premium upgrade coupon.

What do you do when the warranty runs out?

What sort of service is promised when there is a problem under warranty? Where do you take a failed model or where do you send it? What is the turn-around time promised if it fails and needs fixing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back