Now , I did one experiment
I INSERTED THE CARD IN MY MOBO
BUT DID NOT ATTACHED THE VGA CABLE TO IT
I WAITED FOR ABOUT 3 MINS
AND THEN I ATTACHED THE VGA CABLE TO THE CARD
AND it was working my windows opened with card attached I
Installed the card drivers from CD
And when I restarted my PC
Same happenend again it stuck on bios and restart . restart.

In BIOS disable "automatic restart on error" so you can see the BSOD message giving names of modules, type of error and 'stop codes'. Write them down and google on these to see what others have done.

Some folks make a photo and share that as a post on this forum.

What I gather from your good effort at description is that the video card works on another machine, but not on this motherboard. Examine your motherboard under strong light and magnification - brown or black spots - swollen capacitors - cracked solder joints - stuff fallen into the slots - etc.

Thanks for reply
I checked mobo carefully for faulty capacitors and those spots but I didn't find something bad.
And there is no option for disabling automatic restart on error
I may provide u images of all options under bios reply if u need please !

Link offers two solutions. Did you try them? If they didn't work, I would try to turn off 'automatic restart' and read the BSOD message. OR, I would download BlueScreenView (available in downloads section) and see if there are .dmp files to be read. OR, I would download (same location) DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and do a clean wipe of all display drivers and then download and install fresh display driver from nVidia. Check your motherboard manual for BIOS settings.

I tried ddu but it did not worked

And about solutions in link , I didn't get it how to do that ''setting video card as main in bios'' there is no option like that

And setting preferred ROM from uefi to legacy , I can't do that as there is no such option in bios

I think u must help me on these two solution I mean how to do them

I am uploading the pictures of all options under bios, plz watch them

Here they r tell me how to do that

Attachments

• IMG-20171129-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20171129-WA0010.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20171129-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20171129-WA0009.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20171129-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20171129-WA0008.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20171129-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20171129-WA0007.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20171129-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20171129-WA0006.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20171129-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20171129-WA0005.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20171129-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20171129-WA0004.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20171129-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20171129-WA0002.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1
Motherboards vary widely. I do not have your motherboard. It appears to be an early UEFI with an unusual 'autoplay' setup approach. I also noted that your BIOS clock has incorrect date - are you having trouble with this?

You said you are currently using Windows 7 (original post) on this ECS motherboard
and that the system goes into a continuous restart loop when the video card is installed. You confirmed the card was good by testing on another system.

Your motherboard manual is available here: http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Pr...goryID=1&DetailName=Feature&MenuID=24&LanID=0

It is over 60 pages. Please read it first. The section about BIOS starts on page 25. On page 44 there is a reference to"Restore AC Power" which may be part of the 'restart' issue. In addition, Windows 7 does this too... see: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...restarts-problem-when-windows-7-experiences-a . Try working with both to see if you can slow the restart enough to see any 'error report' - also make note of any 'beeps' (beep codes indicate nature of hardware errors).

Please view some of the videos at YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=replace+IGP+with+video+card ) as this will help you understand the 'normal' process.

Since this motherboard seems to have an unusual approach, you may have to go to ECS support and/or the ECS forum for specific help.

I did it wow
Just updated my bios to LATEST VERSION AND it worked
I will suggest to go on ecs website and learn how to update it to latest
Do not use eblu it suggest that ur latest but really not
Its a conplicated method so read it fully

Back