Got a problem while trying to change my video card

tihon

So, I am 14 , so im not that kinda smart and my ideas have gone wrong, its a bit of a story , and would be nice a bit of help, thanks,

So, in 2020 I bought an entire pc from the store, and like 3 months ago, when was my birthday, I came with the idea.. actualy it came 1 year and 3 months ago when I decided to upgrade my pc cz I was adicted to games and so I wanted to upgrade it, so one year ago I added 8 gb ram to my pc, did not go that bad, so again this year , wanted to go next level and upgrade the gpu, cz I had a gtx 1650,

So the idea was simple but to execute was a problem, the first thing was to sell the 1650 cz I needed money for a better card, plus some from my birthday, and the selling part has gone way more harder than I thought, plus that I live in a small country, named moldova, which reduced the % of selling it, finaly after 2 months I sold it, so "if I sold it lets search on ebay some cards"

okk, there comes the problems, first thing I knew that my power suply was powerful enough so I did not have problems with that, then another problem hops in, the bottleneck thing, cz I have an i5 9500f and I could not get a beter card than like a rtx 2060, which isnt bad at all but lets say I want more than that ,

Another problem comes, that I could not get a very big card cz it would not fit cz it would hit the cpu fan , couse my motherboard is kinda small,

AND ANOTHER ONE the psu cables for the gpu are stuck and I cannot move them... So im a bit stuck now, thanks for reading this , any advice helps!, Thanks!

okk, there comes the problems, first thing I knew that my power suply was powerful enough so I did not have problems with that, then another problem hops in, the bottleneck thing, cz I have an i5 9500f and I could not get a beter card than like a rtx 2060, which isnt bad at all but lets say I want more than that ,
The i5-9500F is a perfectly okay 6-core CPU. Obviously not cutting edge, but it's faster than the 9400F, and that was pretty good (read our review). It won't bottleneck cards faster than the RTX 2060 too much at all.
Another problem comes, that I could not get a very big card cz it would not fit cz it would hit the cpu fan , couse my motherboard is kinda small,
This is more of a problem than the first one -- if you don't have a lot of space for the graphics card, then you're not going to be able to fit a GPU more powerful that the likes of the 2060, because they're going to be a lot bigger.

Use a small ruler to measure exactly how much space you have -- graphics cards vary mostly with length and height, so be sure to measure those as accurately as you can.

A Radeon RX 5700 XT are really good (better than an RTX 2060 Super) and second-hand prices are very reasonable. They are quite big cards, though.
AND ANOTHER ONE the psu cables for the gpu are stuck and I cannot move them... So im a bit stuck now, thanks for reading this , any advice helps!, Thanks!
You can get PCI power extension cables (example) -- plug the cable from the PSU into the extension, and then plug that into the graphics card.

Yes I should check the space I have, but I dont know the connect part of the card on the motherboard where is, at the middle of the card or at the top or at the bottom, cz I dont have space for the card only at the top cz it could hit the cpu fan, oh and the ram memory if its too long..

The photo is either too big in terms of resolution or too big in terms of file size. Make the image smaller (less than 256 kB) and it will upload.

Back