To get started, visit the Twitter home page to sign up for an account for use with Twitterrific. Twitter accounts are free, take only minutes to set up and are a great way to stay connected with people around the globe.
- Clean, concise UI with small desktop footprint
- Auto refreshing at user defined intervals
- Highlights new tweets since last refresh
- Auto show / hide when new tweets arrive
- Single click access to user profile pages
- Switch between friend and public tweets easily
- Keyboard shortcuts for list navigation and more
- Menubar app that doesn't take up Dock space
- Audio notification for new tweets
- Clicking on the avatar image will take you to that user's page on Twitter. Hovering over the image will show the account name.
- The arrow to the right of the person's name will take you to their website when you click on it.
- You can use the arrows to navigate through tweets even when the list is collapsed.
- The user name and their message can be selected and copied to the clipboard. You can also right click on the text for more options.