To get started, visit the Twitter home page to sign up for an account for use with Twitterrific. Twitter accounts are free, take only minutes to set up and are a great way to stay connected with people around the globe.
- Clean, concise UI with small desktop footprint
- Auto refreshing at user defined intervals
- Highlights new tweets since last refresh
- Auto show / hide when new tweets arrive
- Single click access to user profile pages
- Switch between friend and public tweets easily
- Keyboard shortcuts for list navigation and more
- Menubar app that doesn't take up Dock space
- Audio notification for new tweets
- Clicking on the avatar image will take you to that user's page on Twitter. Hovering over the image will show the account name.
- The arrow to the right of the person's name will take you to their website when you click on it.
- You can use the arrows to navigate through tweets even when the list is collapsed.
- The user name and their message can be selected and copied to the clipboard. You can also right click on the text for more options.
- Bug fixes associated with ALT text descriptions for improved accessibility.
- Fixed a problem with ALT text when the the app is in small thumbnail mode
- The scroll bar no longer flashes on the alt text box since it is sized to fit the text
- The alt text box now correctly resizes itself to fit the text when swiping between multiple images in the media viewer